Hemp Crude- $68/kilo-- 67% cannabinoids---2000+ kilos available

Those big companies are not fully committed because the stigma, I’d say 5-10 years.

Even CBD crops in the U.S are not being utilized recently no? It seems it’s stable and will go up a bit because of the current state.

All the garbage from 2018-2020 is drying up

Your right. Supply is there. So as demand picks up more oil will be put out. Dropping the price.

And I don’t believe in stigma. My 82 year old bible thumper mentor takes CBD.

It’s all about the economics, big companies womt get in because they want to sell. Not produce.

Ok I’ll come back to this post in 2-3 years to see if iso is at $1/kg.

$10 on your charity of choice. Never said a number but Fun little bet.

1 Like

I personally would change that statement from future to present tense.

Regarding future prices:
Most farmers get what - $800ish per acre depending on what they’re farming? Ignoring the present hemp market.

After a few assumptions, it seems to me that that works out to about $15 to the farmer per kilo of isolate.

Triple that to get a wholesale rate and you end up in the $45 per million milligrams range.

That’s a fuckload of doses from a CPG perspective, and the raw CBD cost is one of the smallest direct cost contributors to the final product. Even a 100mg dose is less than a penny, unless my calculator is broken.

I personally don’t think the price of isolate will stabilize at less than $10/kg, but I’ve been wrong before. I’d be willing to put a friendly $10 on the line to charity on that.

1 Like

If they were just growing for flower I’d agree with the assumption.

I think Tri cropping is going to be the standard in the next coming years abs that’s going to only drop the price of all cannabinoids.

Farmers will be able to calories all parts of the plant.

2 Likes

Bump bump

Asdfghjkl

1 Like

Reach out to @Beasy321 for tolling and crude/disty. Best ever.

1 Like