Help on decarb diamond

I do not deny the extraordinary skills and your knowledge. I criticize a basic lack of respect. But it is the disease of the century. Playing the misunderstood genius in front of a person who doesn’t understand half of your language and turn of phrase (neither google for what it’s worth) I find it easy and not at the level of a person wanting to share knowledge (because you take the time to answer me anyway).
Yes I have several profiles on this site so as not to accumulate evidence against me because I am still in a country where we go to prison when we play with these products.
and for what it’s worth, proportionally to my family and professional life, I spend enough time trying to discover for myself the answers to my questions.
You may not realize one thing, each time I link a new topic that seems accessible, very quickly it becomes impossible to understand, because the dinosaurs of chemistry take over and start talking among themselves .
Which ultimately hides the basic information for me.
Once again yes I admit it and I apologize for not respecting the rules (I don’t know that they actually are), if I am here yes it is to save time, not to become a chemist. I just want to make my own cartridge, I’m looking for a recipe. When you look at cooking or baking recipes, we are not going to explain all the chemical processes to you.
Despite my obvious frustration, I see that you are an essential person for the general level of this forum, and as someone insightful has understood, you are like this errudite teacher who is tired of stupid questions… Just read and to learn the lesson… yes except that I don’t want to be a chef pastry I just want to know how to make a cake for my own pleasure.
I’m not in the right place because here you MUST have read everything before ask question … and understood what is inherently impossible for a person who does not understand your language and your abbreviations as i told you juste before.

With that I’m going to get over it and take a step back. And surely continue to supply me on the black market.

What would be great, Mr.,or someone , is if you one day took the time to make a simple and effective tutorial for beginners. This will allow all extraction geniuses to no longer waste time with useful idiots like me, and you will be able to concentrate on your discussions which are more relevant to your level.

I thank the community once again for your patience and sharing of free information.

1 Like

It is obvious that if he takes the time to respond, it is to do the right thing and for that, he is an important person in this community. However, one does not prevent the other from responding with kindness and goodwill. Every question is stupid to the one who has the answer. Being humble is a noble character trait for any scientist.
In short, why create a forum if we all have to search for ourselves. So professionals can ask questions but why don’t we tell them to go buy a particular book and read a particular scientific publication instead of coming to ask their question.
Because until proven otherwise, all the questions asked on Future4200 have their answers somewhere, either in a book or in a publication or on the site.
So in my opinion it is unfair to criticize me for asking questions whose answers can potentially be found somewhere in the twists and turns of the site, especially since as I explained, very quickly all even basic topics end up becoming very complex. And for an amateur like me, yes, we lose the motivation to read and translate everything (if it’s even possible…) and we look for shortcuts. Mea culpa…

1 Like

Mayhaps @HowToWeed is more your speed.

Canadian rather than high functioning Australian…

He has a YouTube channel aimed at those who want cake recipes rather than chem mysteries

Not sure that increases your opsec (operational security) worth a damn. It certainly make it harder to tailor the responses to your learning level.

@soicythecliq I’ve spent week or so in @Myrrdins lab, pretty sure he’d let y’all know to avoid that if I needed confined in the corner.

What are you basing your evaluation on?
That what you’ve read?

Most of what I write is with one finger on my phone. That almost certainly affects the tone.

What you got for OP? Besides “don’t mind the nasty cyclopath, his cage is in the corner”?

7 Likes

never seen clear D9 unless it’s been remediated… have you??
don’t think it’s possible my dude

to be clear, I’m not saying you’re wrong. but technicalities aside, the D9 we all use is never clear, unless remediated.
It’s kinda like the “blood is actually blue until oxidation” but we all say blood is red.

3 Likes

I’ve spent multiple weeks over multiple years in multiple labs with @cyclopath and the only time he’s really unhinged is when he sees someone that is going to hurt themselves or others.

Were some of his responses in this thread perhaps a bit spicier than they would be in person to someone with a language barrier? Maybe, maybe not. Text pulls a lot of nuance out of things. I can almost hear cyclo’s voice when I read these posts. And I can certainly hear the grin he has on when he’s talking. Not because he is taking joy in discomfort or misunderstanding, but because he takes joy in helping people find a path.

He’s an excellent teacher, and a far more patient one than I. That doesn’t mean that his approach is the “best” one for any given individual.

This forum is not one that has ever been overly friendly to demands or even polit requests for hand holding.

“Just give me a recipe, I only want to bake a cake” sounds reasonable, but when you’re asking (demanding) it of someone or someones who (barely) make a living by baking and selling cakes, and only know how to make those cakes through many many years of hard and expensive and fun and terrible and soul crushing work and lessons…

Getting pissy about someone not taking the time to write out a detailed “how to bake this specific cake 101, with references, formatted for those with a minimal command of the English language (and everyone else who cannot be bothered to learn on their own)” doesn’t help much, nor does it generate substantial sympathy. Especially when they’re doing it for free at the very beginning or end of a long day of cake baking.

The information IS out there. Most of it here on this site. Cyclo has provided the vast majority (if not all) of the terms and hints required to figure out which shoulders to stand on to see in one or more useful directions. There’s a lot more noise than signal these days, but it’s all still out there.

8 Likes

you are more my type than @HowToWeed … i’ll take oldschool asshole over him anyday. idk about that guy can’t put my finger on him … LOL

did my corner comment bother you that much? i’m sorry, that was a little bit much . I apologize. and you’ll always be smarter than me so you got that going for ya

1 Like

I agree 100% for what it’s worth. It is true that it is also very frustrating for me but I have great sympathy for the progress and the Path of reflection that I have been able to make here , thanks for sure to cyclopath for his contribution to help me .
reading someone you don t know can be subject to interpretation .

2 Likes

for what it’s worth I think you have been very respectful to @cyclopath ehen others would have gone off already. And you hit the nail on the head about the “old chemists start talking to themselves” comment , that really gave me a chuckle my friend. If you can get past the gate keeping in this forum you can still get a lot of good info.

1 Like

I read with my computer I write with my phone , not from the same internet source so different account . Security is an illusion , sometimes you do stuff that relax you , even if it’s not realy efficient .

1 Like

have you looked into encrypting your computer hard drive? It’s very safe and actually will help you if anything happens with the police. Google “veracrypt” it may be relevant to your interests.

and, you can always buy a cheap prepaid android phone for 50 bucks at walmart or whatever version of walmart you guys have if you are dead set on using a phone, it’s nice to not have it directly tie into your identification, remember to buy it with cash however

1 Like

Yes. Because our HR department agrees with you…

:shushing_face:

I was suggesting that @HowToWeed was perhaps more @Mresearch’s speed. DIY home users appear to be his demographic.

As far as cake recipes go, I’m more of a Let them eat PET! kind of guy

Technically I was making turnkey: https://future4200.com/t/happy-turnkey-day-dear-bro-wanna-d8/211267

:turkey:

4 Likes

Yes i am 100% that d9thc at its purest form is clear/ translucent. It is fact and can be found in many literature. Take some thca isolate and distill it. You will see.
How many test results have you seen that equal 99+ d9thc?

Is that distilled?
or simply decarbed?

You’re selling the Titan isolator!

Would a solid easy to follow SOP on decarbing the proceeds cut into your profits or increase them?

Would an SOP appropriate for “titan scale” be at all helpful to those still living under prohibition (doubt it)?

Here in Canada thca is sold at decarbed thc levels to avoid that stupid issue. Like if it has 25% thca and zero thc, it’ll state what its thc percent would be after decarbing, not the thca levels.

The weight loss of the co2 shouldn’t eat into your profits, if it does you need to educate your customer base.

Since you all tagged me so much here’s my video explaining decarbing

The Science behind Decarboxylation

2 Likes

Start at the top dear bro.

That response has nothing to do with the subject at hand…

@Mresearch is looking for an at home “diamonds => carts”SOP

Which seems to be in your realm from here…

I was asking @globtek33 if writing up an SOP for titan customers might help OP.

It would absolutely help sell the machine, or potentially an ancillary decarb unit.

How Heath Canada measures potency matters not.

I read from where the tags tagged me. All I see is someone confused about decarbing?

1 Like

Thanks for the link.

And you just got the exec summary.

2 Likes

I see, sorry didn’t read your whole post.

yes just decarb and vape… here is a video showing you how you cannot physically even mess up decarbing any concentrate

How to make THC Vape Carts using ANY of these 7 Cannabis Concentrates!

The health Canada thca thing was in response to your question:

Would a solid easy to follow SOP on decarbing the proceeds cut into your profits or increase them?

Which is totally misread the meaning of. Haha my bad I just woke up and am sick so cloudy headed

1 Like