Hello from the Bizzybee team!

Welcome! Enjoy how your unit operates for my team. Just wish we had some BizzyBee Swag to rock with it… Always feels a little funny rocking an ETS or LunaTech shirt in the Bizzy Booth :sweat_smile: :joy:

5 Likes

I have a picture of a bzb operator, wearing an ets hoodie, running an ironfist.

Also @BizzybeeTeam I am going to try to get by today and grab some shirts for my guys, too

9 Likes

:rofl: The memories

Shoot me an email with some sizes for you and your team and I’ll get a care package out to you! Shipping address as well please. Billy@bizzybee.com

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Just want to give Calvin from Bizzy Bee a shout out for helping me out a lot the last couple of weeks. I’ve already posted how much I like the Beest we run, but he’s gone out of his way to help me and not everyone is willing to do that.

6 Likes

Cal is awesome! Thanks for the shout out.

1 Like

I am looking for the rough dimensions for a 200L Bizzy Cauldron(including legs support span), as well as their 15gal jacketed storage tank.

we have the 200l solvent tank and 200l cauldron both are around 36"x36"x76" the height will depend on how you configure the lid. The 15gal jacketed storage tank is aroudn 16" in diameter and 55" tall again depending on configuration of the lid.

1 Like

Thank you!

Wondering for freight transport logistics. There is a gauge and hose on the lid that stick out maybe another 12". Not sure they can be reliably removed before hand. No lid on the 15gal.

Hoping to be able to bundle both items on a single pallet!

top of 200L

2 Likes

I would take the gauge off anyways and bubble wrap that shit. Things are like 800 bucks each. I would also take the hose off if it saves bending it any weird ways. You should be able to fit them on one pallet.

3 Likes

Im going to have to hire a logistics company to do it all so am uncertain if they can or are capable to do such, appreciate the advise though, I will try!

1 Like

Ask the guys at @BizzybeeTeam how they normally crate them

2 Likes

depending on the rigging company for the auction they may Have a crating option. The few time we have won lots the rigging company was able to make some crates up for 100$ or so and saved a bit on shipping multiple pallets into one crate. Then the logistics just picked it up.

2 Likes

If they will disassemble the tops and package them separately, I would do have them do that.
You should be looking at close to 800lbs for the cauldron and 275lbs for the tank. Feel free to shoot me an email if you need any tips for packaging. billy@bizzybee.com

8 Likes

Thanks guys appreciate the input.

I’m inquiring about disassembly and crating options. *they said they wrap with moving blankets, doing disassembly and crating would double the cost apparently…

Might shop the logistics companies a bit so if anyone has recommendations for an international co, hit me up!

1 Like

From where to where ?
There are transportation company’s specialized in auction pickups
And some auctioneers have been so kind to send mails to all winners from the same country and have them organizes singel transport
One thing I know that with that mass you want it strapped and packed well on the trailer
So might want to consider paying the extra fee

2 Likes

Getting our BizzyBee soon. Stoked on the purchase and the BizzyBee team has been A-1 on their service. The whole squad seems dope, met Kyle, Cal, Boris and Billy as well as few others guys. Been working with Kyle on getting the machine out and he has been super helpful. I would definitely recommend working with these guys.

11 Likes

Great review. It sounds like they are lucky to have you as a customer.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! It’s been great working with you as well. We’re really excited to have you on our roster and can’t wait to see some fuego run through the beest.

2 Likes