Hello from the Bizzybee team!

Hello everyone,

The Bizzybee team has decided to try and establish a presence on these forums, both to assist and answer product questions but also to learn and collaborate with you all. My name is Billy and I will be behind the keyboard. This account will be a collaborative effort between Calvin, Kyle, and myself.

We just wanted to make a formal introduction to those of you who we’ve never met and say hello again to those who we have. We look forward to conversing with you all and hope to be a positive contribution to this already awesome community. Thanks for having us.

For those that don’t know; we manufacture functional, modular, and versatile hydrocarbon extraction equipment. We sell complete systems which are custom built to meet your needs and also sell parts to help you trick-out non-bizzybee systems. We offer a 5% discount to all clients that pay their system invoice within 30 days. GLG members get an additional 5% discount, for a total savings of 10%. We also offer $100 off of sightglasses and filter coin assemblies for members.

I will be making a post soon about some of our used and overstock items that may be of interest to you. We are offering some serious price cuts so stay tuned for that.

50 Likes

Good to see you guys!

8 Likes

Good to see the wranglers here

7 Likes

Welcome to the future @BizzybeeTeam! Let the Beest Wrangling begin!

3 Likes

Do you offer custom fabrications?

1 Like

Best in the business

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

The Kings of passive recovery welcome

Don’t y’all recovery like 100lbs butane/propane is like 1min or something like that on the new beauties?

For real though what are those recovery specs I hear it’s unbelievable until seen

1 Like

Some of their rigs fetch up to $100k bucks(and this isn’t even a huge one). I’m sure they’ll put octopi all over it if you’d like

2 Likes

I have a custom beest over 100k and never got any discounts so definitely nice to see a GLG discount offered.

FWIW, My beest will recover 44lbs in 17min’s with the Huber chiller but using Co2 instead of the chiller and jacking up the heater I can make it happen in 13mins

I know Calvin & Kyle but never had the chance to meet you Billy, what position do you hold at the company if you dont mind me asking ?

Also, Where is Boris ?

8 Likes

Welcome ya’ll! Hello to Boris!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for welcoming us aboard!

5 Likes

We can do some custom fabrication but major changes to vessels can get pretty expensive depending on what’s being done, especially for a one-off piece. What are you looking for exactly? You can also shoot me an email (billy@bizzybee.com) if you’d prefer.

2 Likes

Thank you! Our demo butane FFE hits 6-10lbs/min depending on how it’s being run. 100lbs would be very exciting but we aren’t there yet.

3 Likes

That’s solid! Always love to see wranglers putting a beest through it’s paces.

I do sales and operations but everyone at bizzybee wears a few hats. I’m typically in the background dealing our online inquiries and sales or tinkering with random experiments. I also frequently tag-along with Calvin or Kyle to assist in on-site consultations. I was brought on by Kyle about 5 years ago, so as far as experience and seniority I’m the next tier below Calvin and Kyle if that makes sense.

Boris is still around, we just want the rest of our team to be more accessible for direct interactions so B can focus on other endeavors.

4 Likes

We appreciate the kind words!

1 Like

Can attest to this, the heat exchangers they do are fucking nuts. I’m over here doing ridiculously high numbers on recovery. Almost want to say I’m getting more per minute than this

4 Likes

By almost any matrix they sure as hell are expensive.
But if quality, experience, modular build that you can expend as you grow, top tier results straight out the gate, your time is important to you because time is money and your time sure as hell is expensive considering how fast you can be up and running banging out top tier results making money quickly, then all of a sudden it might not seem like a bad idea spending that kind of money… Oh and
then there is boris… He’s a pretty smart motherfucker and I think in my experience a good man.

2 Likes

That’s a good point, thanks for bringing it up.

Our systems definitely are spendy but I feel like it’s somewhat of a misconception in the industry that bizzybee is overpriced and only for elite extractors. I can’t even count how many clients have come to us because they were sold a cheaper system that claimed to run “x” and were flat out lied to. By the time they modify that system or add the proper heating/chilling, the bizzybee becomes the less expensive option. There’s certain costs that are hard to get around, on most of our turnkey invoices the ancillary equipment is more expensive than the system itself. Many of our clients exceed what we estimated their system would do, this isn’t by accident but it can be difficult to make side-by-side comparisons with our competitors that are being overly optimistic at best.

6 Likes

@BizzybeeTeam can you electro polish 3rd party steel?

4 Likes