Hello from the Bizzybee team!

My favorite thing about a bzb is that you can use the co2 for a while and buy a chiller later. They will even help you plumb in a standard house on demand water heater if you can’t afford the julabo or whatever. True extraction people that will make it work with your budget and regs.

5 Likes

@FicklePickle Unfortunately no, we don’t do that in house. You should be able to find someone local to you though. I imagine just the additional cost of shipping the columns would make it hard for us to compete with a local company price wise.

1 Like

@standardoil Definitely! We all gotta start somewhere. Giving people the option to let the system pay for it’s own upgrades works out well for everyone involved. It’s a very good feeling when clients have been crushing with their starter setup and come back ready for their stage 2.

2 Likes

I’m in Seattle, whom do you recommend?

3 Likes

I use one of your systems everyday. Love it!

4 Likes

Welcome to the future @Tommyhydro!

2 Likes

I honestly can’t give a solid recommendation as I haven’t dealt with any electropolishing companies. An engineer that is no longer with the company handled the electropolishing the few times that we experimented with it in the past. I’ll email some companies to see if I can get you pointed in the right direction though.

3 Likes

Love to hear that!

1 Like

25 posts were split to a new topic: Off topic stuff

Work on a Beest XXL and never want to go back to active. Great machine.

Welcome to the best cannabis site around.

2 Likes

Our 6 inch sight glass cracked is there any of just the glass to swap out or will there be sight glasses on deck from the overstock items?

Thanks!

1 Like

Who polishes your units now?

2 Likes

Well, that escalately quickly lmao. Am I too late for the human anatomy debate?

5 Likes

We can get you the glass separately. Shoot me an email billy@bizzybee.com. Sightglasses aren’t in our overstock sale because each one is built to order and pressure tested which rarely leaves us with a surplus.

Our columns aren’t polished, they have a brushed finish. I should have made that clear earlier sorry about that.

1 Like

Haha no worries I figured as much, the internet tends to be that way. I appreciate the honest feedback and warm welcome!

1 Like

What about your local welder that does everything stateside, does he electropolish?

1 Like

No sir, he just welds for the most part.

That’s awesome to hear, thanks for the welcome!

Most Welders that do enough sanitary work will have a mobile electropolishing setup. They are limited to a few inches of polishing range, usually to blend In seams of recently welded spots. This is if the electropassivation system that have has that feature, most units don’t have the polish function.

There are also specific facilities that do electropolishing, using dip tanks, and they do take on contract work as well.

5 Likes