Hello friend! Have you give regulars more rights?

Because the forum is sidcos, the GLG is mine.

By your logic, all your businesses are mine too

I promise you, other than the verified vendors in the beginning (which we nixed) this site has not made any money. No one is denying (including future) that this site has made them money. I am not sure where you’re getting lost here. Two different people own each entity, two different hosting, two different bills.

1 Like

Banks want nothing to do with a cannabis facing “gang” that offers lifetime memberships and doesn’t vet the legality of its customers cannabis businesses

He’s mad his daddy SPDking isn’t here talking shit

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I reckon there’s a means to a reasonable solution on this. I started out move weight originally under stoner hosting and had to face those issues early on. Rebranded under my trademark and removed cannabis from the logo. I’m still directly trademarked in providing cannabis businesses solutions in membership services etc.

Bank of America has been easy going.
Paypal etc also all reopened (closed originally) my accounts after the rebrand.

Opposition just ended and it’s officially registered ®️

1 Like

2 Likes

I get about 6 months in before they start investigating…

We are talking about this (sorta) in 4200 Non-profit: Starting a 501(c)3 for the community. Help Needed to collect money. That is why I am leaning for this particular solution, a community member pay the dev directly for the change to go upstream. Upstream can also be "components and plugins’, that would be easier than core.

2 Likes

How are you handling deposits?

Take cash and turn into money orders / checks to deposit.

I’m upfront about my customer base.

As an ancillary, we are providing shovels.

shit ill talk to my sister, she know about those business things. sounds like it would be a good idea

1 Like

he would have an ally to talk shit on me… LOL

2 Likes

They mad our businesses run out of our house/garage :man_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

we just learned family and time are the most valuable possessions…the rest is materialistic shit

6 Likes

All good. Just seemed like it was, as I’m the only one who is far less active than the rest.

1 Like

No Sir, not at all, and I apologize for it looking like anything it wasn’t

1 Like

So what does it take to actually lose that level 3?

Lots of flags. Not visiting enough. Not reading enough threads.

I meant the level 3 slangers

1 Like

Have less than 50 customers

1 Like