Hello friend! Have you give regulars more rights?

Regulars are users that dedicate a significant portion of time to this site, adding to discourse, sharing new ideas and techniques.

I ask that regulars be allowed to call other @trust_level_3 users and the ability to edit their OWN older posts. It doesn’t make sense that edits aren’t allowed later on when anyone can see the edit history. This site is allegedly based on individuality and freedom, so the ability to call ones peers and change one’s mind should be allowed

Here’s your chance to voice your voices:

Give regulars more rights?
  • Give regulars more rights!
  • No more rights!

0 voters

8 Likes

I’m with you on this, and perfect example was trying to cancel out that old poll for MOM. I wasn’t able to get into my post to edit, so I can get behind this idea. There has been quite a few times I’ve said information been wrong, but was unable to alter the post to reflect the correct info. I don’t usually @ people, when I do it’s generally a mod, but I see what you’re saying!

4 Likes

Imagine being able to call every Regular to vote for mom

12 Likes

Yeah that would be bitching!
And I would fucking do it! You better believe it!

3 Likes

Split Powa…

2 Likes

Give @Hansel the fabled locked level 3…

6 Likes

Im only asking for rights that the leadership of this site will lose face upon denying us. Stuff that is just obvious. Arguments against splitting rights could theoretically be made

4 Likes

meme

11 Likes

WOW!!! Really reaching with that 1!
I don’t think the younger kids would know what it is. Then I remember that you’re 1 of the younger kids yourself

4 Likes

I just want access to secret portion of forum… and to information “does this forum get hosted on a domestic server that turns over info to the authorities”

1 Like

Galaxy quest was one of my favorite Tim Allen movies!

5 Likes

I don’t understand why we are glorifying beryllium theives but ok

5 Likes

I laughed… and laughed… Still laughing…

2 Likes

“Sir we ran out of dilithium!”

Qma:

Grab the 50shot it’ll fill er up

4 Likes

You damn right!

2 Likes

“It turned inside out, and exploded”

4 Likes

Editing older posts would be nice, but keep them visible. Makes people think twice before posting stupid shit.

7 Likes

Should have followed his own advice.

Tim the rat-,man taylor

7 Likes

Personally I love the idea of being able to tag an entire trust level. As long as it doesn’t become a feature for spamming and/or trolling. I would like to think the regulars here would be fine with an extra notification or two if it means calling them to be engaged in things like MoM polls

Edit: I think splitting can be a little more hectic and a PITA to undo if some one goes ham on something they shouldn’t have.

5 Likes

7 Likes