Hello friend! Have you give regulars more rights?

That is absolutely the best Star Trek movie.

I want to see an unrated cut so badly. Ya know how tony shalhub is carrying around a brown bag the whole time?

Those were shrooms

3 Likes

The biggest concern I have is the ability to hide past posts by going back and editing a bunch of posts.

Does the search function also look at previous edits for search terms? If so then I’m all for it. If not then I think it’s a bad idea.

4 Likes

ive never been a fan of that guy based on his cokeing it up… same with Jon jones in ufc- he used to brag about being anti drug and he was a narc in high school- next thing hes ramming pregnant women in his car and running away with coke in the car? FUCK THAT>s im a pothead and dont support drugs.

87% are in favor of more regular rights!!!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if just cause you login every day, you should have more control
I agree a few of you definitely deserve it. But not all should

5 Likes

I just want the ability to edit my posts so I can pretend I predicted the future

6 Likes

Over your own posts? If you dedicate a portion of your day to a site, then you should be able to edit your posts. @sidco literally removed the function to take control away from contributors, you tell me whats reasonable?

And since this a USER MODERATED FORUM @Future , why not give users control over their own posts, like almost any other site on the web?

2 Likes

i am a regular and i support this matter

2 Likes

I think the reason he disabled this options is because someone went back and wrote deleted for all their posts and it broke up the threads big time.

2 Likes

Breakingdabs?

I don’t think it was breaking dabs. I think it’s happened actually 2-3 times

The edits can be undone by clicking a pencil. I don’t know how thats breaking up a thread. I know you have read one of the myriad of split threads. Isn’t that broken?

So you can already tag @trust_level_3 and you can start a group DM with that tag too. I’m not clear on what else you are asking for in that regard?

And the other thing you want is to be able to go back and edit old posts? Why?

8 Likes

That sent a notification and tagged me just fine.

9 Likes

Did @sidco change it cause it wasn’t working the other day except for lvl4 as he said

2 Likes

@trust_level_3 testing testing 123

5 Likes

Negative.

I wonder if it’s only lvl4 that can do it then

It didn’t work when I did it the other day either.

4 Likes

Seems so, I didn’t get his. Just @Future’s

8 Likes

:rofl: but but the Powa…

tenor (15)

2 Likes

Im lost all i got was a notification and no memo