Haze And Sour

Does anyone have any of the real sour diesel Or haze cuts? Washington heights or brown cut for haze ? not aj or rez dog deff not the Chaco cut for sour I never personally had plant speaker but seems that none of them represent the early 2000s cuts I grew up with would like to hear everyone’s perspective

5 Likes

I’ve got an IBL sour came out of steamboat springs CO in 2005ish🤔

8 Likes

hit up @Killa12345 he has a pretty nasty stash of genetics(seeds) i’m sure he would part with some of them at the right price. but other than that i think it may be hard to find genetics that were around in the east 2000s and 90s. i think extensive inbreeding and feminized seeds has made certain traits very rare and obsolete. everything i see now a days have similar traits, characteristics, and smell. the big problem with haze and sour is the longer flower time has led to a lot of people cutting them out of their runs.

off topic and sorry for hi-jacking ops thread but do strains that take 12-16 weeks throw down more weight compared to quick finishers that are done in 6-8 weeks. if they typically have a higher yield does the yield justify running strains that take longer to finish

3 Likes

I would say yes, if you are growing outdoors and live in a climate that lets the plant finish. But not so much indoors. Growing sativas indoors is more about a love for the unique blend of cannabinoids.

11 Likes

:eyes: any pics of the plant towards the end of flower

5 Likes

they are certainly still floating around Miami… i had the opportunity 2 weeks ago to buy both but the weed was just boof compared to the other exotics they were selling… All the cali weed just looked and smelted so much better which this might be the first time in my life i passed on both local miami strains(Fl sour and black haze) for cali weed.

7 Likes

Has anyone run any piff coast?

That’s interesting to me because I was developing the opinion an elite cut can’t produce boof. I don’t think anyone can make boof from this , for example

4 Likes

oh im sure some of the miami cubans can surely fuck that up too. Letting your grow get too hot, not feeding it the right nutrients, and drying all fucked up can certainly turn any elite cut too boof…

i was soo disappointed in both the other day. the prices were almost too low to be true as well. after i said no to it all… they asked if i wanted to run it into diamonds or sauce for them which i said no to as well…

7 Likes

Im pretty sure his sour is from rez dog so it’s not the real deal imo I’ve never seen his s1 Piff I hit him up recently he sells his cut of it for 500 so it’s hard to believe it’s the real deal but who knows

2 Likes

Give a cut to some corporate Cannabis chads and see how midsy it can be
#homegrowntastebetter

7 Likes

Yes. Still have it. Knobby chunky buds, way different than rez and others which I also have

As far as sour cuts go there are the following that I know of

AJ Sour
Riri Sour
Chaco Sour
ECSD
08 Sour
JayP Sour
Karma Sour? Rez Sour? IBL Sour? Skunktek Sour?

Any more? Any less? Are some of these the same?

5 Likes

There is only one real sour diesel and its clone only. I can get it out of California.

Sourpower og from Karma genetics has some really good sour leaning phenos.

5 Likes

Any pictures of it in flower/when it’s done being processed ? Do you know what cut it is specifically

1 Like

what cut are you referring to

4 Likes

Sour diesel thats been around for 20 years in California. My cut actually came from the Hells Angels they have been running it forever. Friend of mine was a runner for them . Dont know where all these names came from as far as I know there’s only ever been one .

2 Likes

That sounds amazing, might be the real one. Do you have any pics of it towards the end of flower

1 Like

My helper might. I’ll check tonight.

3 Likes

Ill dig around in my pics

1 Like