Haze And Sour

Had to go thru my txts to find a pic. This is around week 7 in deps 3 to 5 weeks to go.

9 Likes

I need sour d trim dm lol

4 Likes

If you can befriend Aj he will hook you up with shit that will make you stand out from the rest…

No plant pics, but here’s some bud pics

28 Likes

Wow that looks great :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dope. Structure and color look like the real deal I always remember it being very lime green and have orange pistils

1 Like

@anon56994712

12 Likes

This is what I have so far (work in progress not 100% on everything)

Sour Diesel was accidentally bred in 93-95 by a guy named Mike Klopp aka Weasel. He sold a half pound of seeded Super Skunk to a guy named Vondo who found the seeds in the weed and popped them? Weasel or Vondo found a keeper, the Sour Diesel, so the original sour diesel is from Weasel or Vondo. Weasel shared it with AJ, who shared it with “Albany Crew”.

Mike Klopp = Weasel → Vondo → AJ → Albany Crew

That is the history of the real sour, the original.

Where things get fuzzy is from 95-2005 the 10 years I bet a million other Sours were popped, hunted, hermied, given out mislabeled, name changed.

In 2005 there is a lot of talk online about “ECSD” which supposedly the same as the original Weasel sour. Based on pics and stories I do not think it is. They look very different.

2005 ECSD was a mystery but there was one guy who was posting and had the real deal. Chaco. And the cut he had was referred to as the Chaco cut of ECSD. Chaco got this cut from PleasantEffects, who got the cut from Outkastt. So ultimately Chaco cut is ECSD from Outkastt.

In 2006 (roughly) Rezdog created an IBL of the ECSD, the same cut from Outkastt, and a lot of other Sour-esque plants were thrown into the market.

Who knows what the actual real deal sour is. The cross really doesn’t matter and the history is so muddled that it pretty much means nothing. But as we all know in our childhood there was some loud ass stanky, rank, nose burning gasoline. Distinct and stand out - til this day. And that is what we are all after.

Im looking for info on the following cuts

-Jayplantspeaker Sour Diesel
-Skunktek Sour Diesel
-Hunter Mountain Cut Sour Diesel

Anyone having any info on these it would be greatly appreciated

21 Likes

edit double post

Greeting

I cultivated ecsd dhk ecsd chako and sour diesel riri

The riri was the best

Many people think that the karmagen cup to make head banger and sd bx the mom will be there sd riri

Sd riri keeper on a rezdog pack 2006-2007

4 Likes

Finicky as fuck, at 77 days of flower that IBL does a great job of weeding out the mediocre growers.:wink:

4 Likes

Jayplantspeaker you won’t go wrong there. Very talented dude.

1 Like

What’s the history of his sour cut is there any info out there on that

i got an awsome keeper from a pack of rezdogs sour diesel ibl around 2006, ran it for around 10 years till i lost it in a fuck up.

im running some of the plugs el chapo at the minute which is karmas headbanger back to a rezdog ibl, fingers crossed i might find something interesting.

1 Like

I’ve asked him a never got a response and everyone I ask so far haven’t given me anything I know first class said he had it but who the fuck knows with that guy he couldn’t tell me anything about it either

I didn’t ask him I got to taste the flower…I was very impressed. Lots of fuel tastes real gassy good white ash . That guy has been around a long time and it’s worth it to get a cut from him if you can.

1 Like

Washington Heights day 41

12 Likes

This looks like it to me. it looks how i remember it looking. now put it in a locker and see if you can find it from about 50ft away haha. Shit was so hard to be discrete with in Highschool

7 Likes

I’ve been looking for what I call " new york haze" for years. If you were smoking on the east coast back in like 2005 you’d know that strain I’m talking about , some peopel also called it “soap haze”. I know a girl who knows a guy who Grows it but haven’t been able to get her to get me a clone yet . Working on it tho if I ever get it ill let you know

1 Like

Best thing in the world to have in your pocket when you go to a place that’s uptight, like a Capitol building :laughing:

3 Likes