Hash rosin gummies

Dred I don’t wanna hear it

fuck what you heard

I’ve had his rosin before. It chazzed my banger so bad.

2 Likes

[quote=“Dred_pirate, post:30, topic:112651, full:true”]

Wut

You’re aware that they put whole nugs in the ice and water to get the resin heads to fall off the nugs. Which would most definitely be considered “nug run”. Just with bubble hash not butane hash oil.
Rosin
I speak of nug runs as squashing nugs for rosin. Hash rosin is totally different we are arguing the same point…

1 Like

my local rosin slanger has crc rosin? Its obviously crc bho which is just pressed onto parchment and called rosin.

25 is for kief pressing. I never used a bag for flower nugs.

1 Like

Does “Full Spectrum” even mean anything in Edibles?

Do we have receptors for the terpenes and other compounds through the digestive system like THC?

3 Likes

I absolutely enjoy caramel with a flower flavor, however I would of never entertained using Hash Rosin to get me there.

4 Likes

Edibles are the true Trojan horse and always my first choice

Yes, try it

I do full spectrum hash rosin gummies all the time.

I do 50% D9 Distillate and 50% Hash Rosin (decarbed), it doesn’t taste the weed that much and the high is better (at least according to my clients). The batch I did this week-end:

12 Likes

Do you use @MillerliteRN tek? Looks good!

1 Like

I keep the fullmelt for hash rosin and everything else is going into the gummies, you make way more money doing edible vs selling full spectrum hash rosin :wink:

They sound tasty.

Those look great

nice Halloween colors

I think full spectrum means everything in edibles, why would you filter out the goodies, Its much more than terps.

The rosin gummies should work but how much do they cost and how many much thc is it supposed to have?

As for myself, I send a rosin sample to the lab to be tested (I do 500g per batch), 3-4 days later I know exactly how much THC is in my rosin, and I can work my edibles from there.

1 Like

Nop, I have my tek, but I just look at it and I may give the sous-vide a try lol

how much does it cost per test?