Hash rosin gummies

sampa502b4dfe9c14712

8 Likes

I get you my man, I’m a rosin guy :100:
But not a snob, just spoiled.

6 Likes

I’ve always liked edibles, just started noticing rosin gummies. I like eating edibles and waking up stoned next day. I personally would love to try them out. Just not sure how much rosin goes into each gummie. So it’s tough to judge and with the price of rosin… I bet they’re not cheap. But great for travel .

1 Like

The ‘best’ rosin is made from the smallest micron layer of bubble hash (from nugs) then pressed. Mech separated kief pressed is not going to give you the same end product.

For Edibles, they don’t actually use hash in the edibles rather they evaporate the run off water from the bubble hash process and use that in the edibles.

2 Likes

I thought the 70 micron is better than the 25 and 40 micron and that 25 is actually almost a waste product

3 Likes

Kind of cool honestly

2 Likes

73/90/120 are the premium bags depending on the strain

Why do I make gummies from live resin? Because I have live resin and people ask fror gummies.

1 Like

I have never made Bubble so you could be right, either way it’s the highest quality part :sweat_smile:

Wut

You’re aware that they put whole nugs in the ice and water to get the resin heads to fall off the nugs. Which would most definitely be considered “nug run”. Just with bubble hash not butane hash oil.

2 Likes

Yea it used to just be thrown away so it’s very smart haha

unnamed (2)

I’m only messing around. Any good hash is good hash.

6 Likes

I know what’s what with rosin, thank you! Iv been spinning longer than you’ve been token.

And squashing for a few years now. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

So is it worth it to squish md make your own?

Depending on your age bracket, debatable.

And when you’re spinning, do you use nugs?

2 Likes

I was making kEEf long before I ever herd that “name”.
Mid 40’s now spinning over 20 years ago… I still have the original set up… pics tomorrow, I pray there are some date stamps in the plastics. :wink:

2 Likes

Alright, then. I’m 38 I first started puffing when I was in 7th grade, so 12ish.

You don’t call it sieving, do you?

2 Likes

I started smoking in nursing school, fucking crazy shit.
2 years after licensing, i was spinning. So that’s 23-22 years now.

1 Like

Well pressed rosin is about a 4 year old technique so doesn’t really matter either way :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is that a low temp plate unit like pgrs?