Gummy recipe and SOP inside

Not sure if youve seen these but they have almost 2x the # of shelves. I use them and my gummies dry fine on them.

You can also get them for like 250 if you call webstaurant store and ask for the code. Some assembly is required but these will hold up to 200 pounds no problem. I put 700 gummies per pan on all 38 levels and it holds them no problem.

3 Likes

Wonder if these will fit in a fridge. Way cheaper

1 Like

a coolbot connected to a window AC with diy ā€œfridgeā€ built around it can create a ghetto trap fridge with a few bread racks in it.

3 Likes

Theyre the same size as the 20 slot rack i have that i started with, they just dont have as much room between each slot. The one you posted is meant for baked goods like croissants and bread.

I pop my gummies 30 minutes after depositing without cooling them in a fridge or freezer and can pop a mold in seconds. I can pop 12k gummies in under an hour which is why it doesnt matter if you can scrape 6k pieces in 5 minutes because you cant demold them as fast as you make them. Regardless of what anyone else says you wont be able to use these molds for flood and scrape as they dont hold there shape and will flip inside out

My molds are also like 12 bucks max, they were 8 before inflation hit

I also cook 4 batches at a time since i have mixers that I can put on any pot

The code to get the racks above at 254 bucks each is W7WU3H3AWY

Just enter it in the coupon code in check out and itll adjust the price down from 313

6 Likes

Wheres the links for that demolder and mixer? :eyes:

1 Like

Ok, I now have time to tackle this question. However, Iā€™m not going to go into great detail. This is a large portion of our SOP.

If I was to pour and scrape 1 mat and let it sit on the metal table.
How long do you reckon it would take to cool? If I were to do the same thing, but this time we put the mat in the refrigerator. How long now?
What if I placed it on a sheet pan and placed it on a rack?

What if I took 8 more mats, and surrounded the original mat?
How long would that take?

SPOON
We only put the first 4 mats in the refrigerator.
We demold @ 115 F and are done sugaring them (6200 count) before you start demolding!

Still slower the me with a popper

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

OK Mr. know-it-all. Keep digging In.

1 Like

Not Mr know it all, just been doing this alot longer then you. Your prices are high btw for pectin gummies. Mine start at 25 cents and go to 20 cents on orders over 12k. Then 100k+ theyre 15 cents each

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I cant message you but can you send me your pectin prices and flavor list. along with the potencys available

I just made a thread for it

Ill also dm you to get some samples sent out

I would like to place a sample order DM me with your preferred method of payment.

They have a high temp probe you can order seperately but ive been fine w the one provided

Mr. Black Market KING of Furure. Do you actualy want to compare our products? Lol
Id love to go into detailā€¦

And weā€¦ willā€¦ as i go on Vacationā€¦

Your a garage COOKā€¦ END of STORYā€¦

Want to go further?

1 Like

Bahahahahahahahahaha

King of furure?

Whats that?

Youre such a drunk idiot

The fact you think I cook in a garage is comical, although i could make a better product then you anywhere

Remember when I asked you if youve done any expiration testing or calorie tests and you didnt even know what that is?

Theres no comparing our product yours is trash and everyone knows it, but keep thinking youre better. My gummies will be hitting the legal CA market in the next few weeks, last time I checked youre not doing rosin gummies or making any of your distillate. How can you ever try and compare? You cant. Youve always and will always be playing catch up. You can and never will compare, you try but your drunk ass cant.

Lets do a blind taste test i bet i win

Btw this doesnt even make sense

A bigger batch isnt going to take longer to cool if its poured into individual molds

Yes if the mass is sitting there in a pile it will but 1 full mold will cool just as quick as 8 full molds especially if you put them on there own trays on a rack like I do

Idk wtf you were even trying to say here

im new to how this site works but interested in the discussion for sure!

1 Like

I have my gummy dumbed down to a 1gram gummy. Its my hash oil not disty and I presume it cant be more than 80 percent thc? The complaint i get is its too strong? I dunno whats up with the store gummies but apparently mine are WAAY stronger. and i moved from a larger size to these little bears.

I noticed our feco hits harder than disty in our gummies. Are you purging thoroughly? If you use etoh for extraction, it might be breaking down harder and faster in the blood system. Iā€™m no scientist so dont quote me on that. We used some recovery mix for R&D and that stuff hit super hard and fast. 30mg and i was done. My tolerance is closer to 100 so i was quite amazed.

So what youā€™re saying is youā€™ve done zero math and have no idea on the potency of your gummies ?!?

Itā€™s easy math thumps.

Try it.

How much pot (total mg thc) to how many gummies?!?

And how many mg are the (potency tested) gummies that your are comparing to?!?

Store bought are likely 5 or 10mg.

2 Likes