Gummy recipe and SOP inside

I pay 90 dollars for a bucket of the syrup i use with shipping, at 50 dollars a bucket my cost per gummy would decrease .002 cents which means on my 3000 piece standard batches im paying 6 dollars more per 3k piece batch using my syrup vs your at 50 dollars a batch

Considering it costs me 25 dollars for 50 pounds of sugar it would be even less then that since i get my sugar for cheaper then you do

It also sounds to me like youre using gmo corn syrup based on the price point youre getting 5 gallons of corn syrup for

The day that 6 bucks per batch matters to me is the day I quit this industry lol

Quality is king. When you can get my gummies for cheaper or the same price as yours theres no reason someone wouldnt choose my product over yours other then brand loyalty. We get it youre biggest concern is making as cheap of a gummy as possible, mine is making the best gummy possible taste and health wise. You even said it yourself

You do realize corn syrup is the reason Americans are over weight

Some people smoke mids, some people smoke top shelf. The top shelf people wont smoke mids based on the price point but if a mids smoker can get top shelf for the price of mids i guarantee theyll take the top shelf over mids

2 Likes

So, using your price point of 90$/5gal, I am guessing that you might be using blue agave nectar/syrup. If so, it seems that the fructose content of blue agave is around 80% which would be just about as healthy as HFCS. At the end of the day, syrup is gonna be bad for you, and I think it is splitting hairs about where it actually comes from.

We get it youre biggest concern is making as cheap of a gummy as possible

That is fairly bold of you to assume, but is not actually based in reality. I could definitely make them cheaper but have found a nice balance between cost and quality. I’ve heard great reviews of your gummies and am not knocking them. Just know that I have had great reviews of my gummies as well by members that have also had yours. All I am trying to say about quality is that there is diminishing returns and few custies have refined enough pallates and awareness of production methods to distinguish the difference between a really good gummy and a great gummy. Packaging and price point will matter more in the end, but I am glad that you have a recipe that works for you!

1 Like

Nope never used agave syrup. My prebiotic sweetener is actually around 40% fructose so it has a reduced sugar content compared to most syrups and is healthier for you because of it.

Pallate has nothing to do with being able to put stuff like " non gmo" or “all organic, with no artificial colorings, no artificial flavorings,and no high fructose corn syrup” on your packaging, so i guess in the end yes packaging and being able to put things like that on your product will be what matters. Like i said above when you can get an all organic gummy for the same price as one that isnt theyre going to choose the organic option. Thats also lower in sugar content :wink:

Is it still considered all organic when you’re infusing them with D8?

7 Likes

Maybe semi-organic would be the correct term?

2 Likes

I think we all know that term means nothing to you, as you were willing to lie about it before. How does that also apply to all the other label claims you are making?

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

He lives right behind me

4 Likes

Wtf are you even talking about? I think you have me confused with someone else?

As long as its hemp derived d8 and not synthetic :wink:

Not at all confused. You were all about calling that GMO cannabis non-GMO because of a language loophole. What changed? What makes this thread any different? We had quite the conversation about it…

1 Like

You do realize “GMO” only applies when you add foreign dna to an organism

Making thc p using crispr wouldn’t be adding foreign DNA so im not sure what youre trying to get at here

That’s a semantic loophole if I’ve ever seen one.

Somehow replacing or deleting genes isn’t modification, lol

1 Like

As long as theres no foreign dna added its not gmo

Sorry I go by literal definitions and not what i “feel” is right

If you can’t understand that the definition of that phrase has been modified to trick consumers then I don’t really have a leg to stand on here, lol

Kinda like the whole “What is a woman?” argument.

3 Likes

It sounds to me more like GMO was too broad of a term so they shorten it and gave it a more definite definition

A woman is defined as a adult female human being and a female is defined as

So i think its pretty clear what a woman is. Just because you identify as a woman that doesnt make you one

1 Like

Just cause you identify your product as organic doesn’t make it so either.

2 Likes

C’mon bud, critical thinking, just look at the words. I get it, you prefer big daddy government’s definition, but just think about it.

They modified the genetics of the plant. Genetically Modified Organism.

Just because Big Ag lobbied to put non-GMO on the label doesn’t mean that the literal thing we’re talking about here didn’t happen.

3 Likes

Lol youre so funny. You do realize to put the organic seal on a product you have to have it certified to do so?

Hows paying back all those fake sops you sold going?

Looks like a nerve was touched.

Okay so you got the “claim” where’s the proof? Just curious In all honesty

1 Like

It’s just funny to me how you try and talk about certain things you have no idea about when youve ripped off a bunch of people on here.