Gummy recipe and SOP inside

You are holding the final aw meter reading close to the vest? lol

5 Likes

100% pectin.
Pour & Scrape
Set time 60 seconds

6 Likes

How long you have to cure these bad boys?

A few hours to a few days… all depends on the ingredients and the SOP we use…

I enjoy bagging them the same day they are made.
This saves me a lot of money and less one employee…

Not all SOPs and recipes are created equal.

We happen to utilize a few…

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

This is the clearest I can get them without compromising the texture we prefer.

4 Likes

Somehow ours never sweet, get tacky or too hard. We dont refrig them. Depending on the time of the yr, depends on how long we keep them on the racks. Obviously i live were the humidity changes throughout the year.

Crazy i just wrote you above this one. Just like you said on curing them, sometimes it takes a few days and sometimes it takrs just a few hrs.

We mail our gelatin ones all yr round

@raghanded

This is freaking stupid simple, but very efficient…

3 Likes

I use a pastry bag for the albanese method

Thank you so much for the recipe! I know this is an old post, and I apologize if it sounds like im asking to be spoon-fed, but are the ingredients listed for each bowl mix? I attempted this mixture (scaled down for 100ml final volume) and my mixture was nearly that of wet sand. I suspect I am misunderstanding the amount of jello mix to add. 100 ml broke down to: 8.8g Gelatin, .985g Citric Acid, 33.1g Jello mix, 35.82g Corn Syrup, and 33.6g RT water. It looked close to a tomato paste if anything. My thinking was that 1g Gelatin would make roughly 7.14 bears or 11.43 ml of liquid mix.

Thank you so much again for the knowledge!

3 Likes

Now on the pour and scrape I haven’t really seen anyone mention how to best collect the extra gummy slurry that gets scraped off the top of the mold…obviously don’t wanna be wasting good medicine

I work on a silicone baking mat, you can scrape excess onto that or just use a slightly oversized mold

2 Likes

Excellent thanks a bunch for the reply

Is this similar to the original sop recipe you posted when you used geletin or have you adjusted that amount?

1 Like

Its best, not to make the mess in the 1st place. Its funny there have been several hits on this share but not one like…

Made the impossible, possible and opened my eyes.

6 Likes

The only thing similar in our Current recipe is the water… and that’s actually a stretch… as we use bottled water now…

We use a different: corn syrup, gelatin, flavoring, infusing method and sugar… so technically we use the same citric acid and cannabinoids…

1 Like

Has anybody tried flooding a bakers pan, leveling it out, then using a stainless steel brownie cutter to make squares after it sets? Perhaps using wax paper in the pan or spraying oil to lube things up a bit? I saw a 1” square brownie cutter with pan online and got me to thinking🤔

1 Like

more common for pate de fruit/pectin

4 Likes