Gummy recipe and SOP inside

Ok, I now have time to tackle this question. However, I’m not going to go into great detail. This is a large portion of our SOP.

If I was to pour and scrape 1 mat and let it sit on the metal table.
How long do you reckon it would take to cool? If I were to do the same thing, but this time we put the mat in the refrigerator. How long now?
What if I placed it on a sheet pan and placed it on a rack?

What if I took 8 more mats, and surrounded the original mat?
How long would that take?

SPOON
We only put the first 4 mats in the refrigerator.
We demold @ 115 F and are done sugaring them (6200 count) before you start demolding!

Still slower the me with a popper

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

OK Mr. know-it-all. Keep digging In.

1 Like

Not Mr know it all, just been doing this alot longer then you. Your prices are high btw for pectin gummies. Mine start at 25 cents and go to 20 cents on orders over 12k. Then 100k+ theyre 15 cents each

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I cant message you but can you send me your pectin prices and flavor list. along with the potencys available

I just made a thread for it

Ill also dm you to get some samples sent out

I would like to place a sample order DM me with your preferred method of payment.

They have a high temp probe you can order seperately but ive been fine w the one provided

Mr. Black Market KING of Furure. Do you actualy want to compare our products? Lol
Id love to go into detail…

And we… will… as i go on Vacation…

Your a garage COOK… END of STORY…

Want to go further?

1 Like

Bahahahahahahahahaha

King of furure?

Whats that?

Youre such a drunk idiot

The fact you think I cook in a garage is comical, although i could make a better product then you anywhere

Remember when I asked you if youve done any expiration testing or calorie tests and you didnt even know what that is?

Theres no comparing our product yours is trash and everyone knows it, but keep thinking youre better. My gummies will be hitting the legal CA market in the next few weeks, last time I checked youre not doing rosin gummies or making any of your distillate. How can you ever try and compare? You cant. Youve always and will always be playing catch up. You can and never will compare, you try but your drunk ass cant.

Lets do a blind taste test i bet i win

Btw this doesnt even make sense

A bigger batch isnt going to take longer to cool if its poured into individual molds

Yes if the mass is sitting there in a pile it will but 1 full mold will cool just as quick as 8 full molds especially if you put them on there own trays on a rack like I do

Idk wtf you were even trying to say here

im new to how this site works but interested in the discussion for sure!

1 Like

I have my gummy dumbed down to a 1gram gummy. Its my hash oil not disty and I presume it cant be more than 80 percent thc? The complaint i get is its too strong? I dunno whats up with the store gummies but apparently mine are WAAY stronger. and i moved from a larger size to these little bears.

I noticed our feco hits harder than disty in our gummies. Are you purging thoroughly? If you use etoh for extraction, it might be breaking down harder and faster in the blood system. I’m no scientist so dont quote me on that. We used some recovery mix for R&D and that stuff hit super hard and fast. 30mg and i was done. My tolerance is closer to 100 so i was quite amazed.

So what you’re saying is you’ve done zero math and have no idea on the potency of your gummies ?!?

It’s easy math thumps.

Try it.

How much pot (total mg thc) to how many gummies?!?

And how many mg are the (potency tested) gummies that your are comparing to?!?

Store bought are likely 5 or 10mg.

2 Likes

The infamous blink test… can’t wait

2 Likes

Its probably the terpenes in the FECO. My 9 mg d9 rosin gummies hit like a 30 mg d9 gummy and everyone ive talked to who ive given samples to think its because of the terpenes. I mean 15 mg of mycrene alone can impare driving abilities so if theres mycrene in there its definitely having an affect

The effects of β-myrcene on simulated driving and divided attention: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover pilot study | Cannabis.

1 Like

no, I use a recipe, and i tried remembering on the fly but ignored the part where I start with a mother oil of mct and bho. IF my bho is 80 percent thc then they are 40 mg per 1 gram bear. Ive never tested the bho buy i presume its 80 percent or less using dank and the sops provided on here. Ill bet you are proud that you can sell yours legally based on a lame test that varies wildly depending on the day of the week or the “certified” testing lab. I grew the weed in my gummies you can look at my pics and its not schwag weed as the input source. like i have mcdonalds coming at me when i am farm to table.

also- alot of consumers are kinda dumb and they are willing to pay 50 dollars for a bag of gummies that say clearly on the label its 100 mg total for like 10 gummies. 100 mg is 1/10th of a gram. Gummies are the sweet spot for sales if you have a market. I couldve got rich at the taylor swift concert LOL

mine are 1 or 2 bux for 40 mg which is prolly why people overdose. They think its weak based on the low price? I basically fuck everyone up and they say dumb shit like weaken it? I say eat half? I actually feel bad when I know they ate too much, thats not my role to make people feel bad.