Gummy recipe and SOP inside

I actually don’t know exactly how they’re made, I know some of the ingredients. Go read my gummy thread I tell you what there made of.

3 Likes

This is most likely the cheapest you will find these molds.

Gummy molds

They are 1.5ml each bear, there are 53 bears in each mat. My recipe will make 1200 bears or 1800ml. You dont have to use the same molds as I do, if you know each bear is 1.5ml.
If somebody needs help using my recipe with their size molds, let me know. Only thing you need to let me know is the volume of each candy.

16 Likes

what you should have done was search :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

although you did ask for “vegan”, and “vegan free” could be construed as something entirely different…

6 Likes

Ahaha u got me. I got it boys.

2 Likes

nope. not the noise the vegans make when you wash them.

5 Likes

@cyclopath when did you transition from the spoons, into the Feeding Tubes. I hate to make fun of the spoons right now, as I have a hunch I’m going to need a few as we prepare to scale up. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I was told holding their noses so they’ed open their mouths was inappropriate…

in reality I just couldn’t resist the straight-line @mgucci feed me :wink:

5 Likes

Got time for da meats not da treats

1 Like

So does that means I should withhold my picture of it from whence it was publix :thinking::thinking::thinking: nooo lol I’m not that ass you know that, lol, I love the writeup @MillerliteRN

Killa you’re my vegan cubano cutter🤙🏼 No one else’s gummies compare

1 Like

I’ll give you a few TIPS on inserting Feeding Tubes. Occlud each nare as Subject blows out, go with the least narrow/restrictive nare, soak tube in hot water (flexibility is key), give ice water to unfortunate dude, stuff stuff stuff…Feed at will, no resistances excepted:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

so I still have to plug their nose?

no wonder I get so much shit for trying to help :rofl:

4 Likes

This calls for a totally different type of tube.

This stops everybody from getting shit on, these can be hooked to wall suction. :rofl: :joy: :laughing: :sweat_smile:

EDIT…Notice no italics :pensive:

8 Likes

Some of you guys need a roast verification :rofl:

5 Likes

Nobody needs a roast verification here. We know how to do it proper.

2 Likes

4 pack of gummies runs $150 here haha

The new future4200 spoon. “Just lay there…it’s ok”

9 Likes

On documenting mess-ups:

Melted down a buncha albanese gummies in the crock pot

whipped it with a drill like I do everything :person_shrugging:

Had a ketchup bottle blow it’s top

Tried and failed to spread the blob of shit over the other molds with a spatula

18 Likes

Welcome to gummies sir!

12 Likes

Thanks i’ve done a bit of product formulation here and there but gummies have always been the most illusive SKU for me. Had a bit of luck with the ol’ jello, corn syrup, knox recipe but shelf life is no good. I dont think ill be going down this particular rabbit hole anymore lol.

7 Likes

I’ve been loving the recipe they pieced out here. Making some damn fine commercial-quality gummies. No one can believe me when I tell them I’ve made them.

6 Likes