Gummy potency problem

hmmm thats interesting, i’ve only been using my oven for decarb i really dont wanna use more than 7 grams till i know the potency is there so i guess i’ll dial back my ingredients to make a smaller batch and still get the desired mg per square. your methods are interesting i’ve never tried the coconut oil route is there a specific reason you do it that way?

Bioavailability is a big part of it - if I’m remembering correctly - and something else I know I’m not remembering cause I only just awoke

1 Like

are you using lecithin? big factor in uptake, could be just getting destroyed by your stomach acid before your body can absorb it.

I am using sunflower lecithin, but im thinking for this next batch im going to do a really small batch to get my desired mg per square and leave out the lecithin as it does effect the taste, it may be just the brand im using? definitely wanna look into some better options. i plan on decarbing until the actual wax temperature reaches 250 like @loudgardens stated for 25-27 mins i feel a lot more confident now lol

1 Like

Don’t skip the lecithin, it really helps