Gummy filling machines lets go

It is heated

2 Likes

Electric or?

It has an electric heater that heats up whatever liquid you put in the jacket,it goes to 75c atm which worked fine for pectin

Thatā€™s a good temp for gelatin as well.

So how long does it take to go through the 10L?

It did 180 in about a minute. So however that math works out with 15-20 seconds between to swap molds

thatā€™s about 22 minutes per hopper, 8100/hr

9 Likes

Maaaan can yā€™all take some good videos next time? I been wanting a depositor for a minute but I would really like to see real videos of it in operation

1 Like

Haribo does more than a 100,000,000 gummi bears per day across 16 factories. Letā€™s all stay in our lane when puffing our chests lol. Canā€™t even imagine securing the supply chain for that madness lol

2 Likes

My bad, I got you mixed up with @COVID-69
But weird, that 10,000/30 min sure is a lot more than the 700 per 4-5min you said you did earlier. Either way, you can pour/scrape gummies fast, we got it. No one is trying to argue with you.

Seriously. Iā€™m just answering peopleā€™s questions, didnā€™t realize it was a dick swinging contest. Shouldā€™ve known it was tho. Always is on here :joy:
DISCLAIMER: Just here to give/receive advice. I really couldnā€™t care less about how many gummies anyone on here makes.

5 Likes

Itā€™s referred to as ā€œskinning.ā€ You need a mold with a flat bottom, good counter pressure capability, sharp corners (for tiling), and a recipe thatā€™s fully dialed in (brix, temp, etc.).

1 Like

Flood & scrape or depositor? Thereā€™s a case to be made for both.

Flood & scrape gets you big numbers for relatively low investment and forces you to understand your recipe with a degree of precision most straight-to-depositor users miss.

Depositors get you systemization advantages, still require recipe knowledge to ensure compatibility, and allow you to really get in the zone with your workflow.

Either way you go, youā€™re all still brothers in hustle who are actually taking action to advance yourselves. Thatā€™s the important part.

5 Likes

Depositor alone vs hand pouring sure. Honestly not sure which would be faster in this caseā€¦

Depositor on a mogul it isnā€™t even a competition.

2 Likes

True. Moguls are generally unrealistic for infused production at any scale.

They grew organically.

Also

The founder was a nazi billionaire

The big gummy machine Jimmy has is similar to this but doesnā€™t use starch molds

The 150 kg an hour would do 37,500 4 gram gummies in 1 hour and it would pop them all too

The dam thing even sprays a mold release prior to depositing

Iā€™m planning on getting one within 6 months if everything turns out how I hope

One cool thing a about the benchtop unit is it can be used for pectin, gelatin, chocolate, hard candies and anything in between

5 Likes

Mine is starchless as well.

You might have to tweak your recipe a bit again for the mogul

1 Like

Are you talking specifically for that type of depositor or starch molds?

I know you gotta make them kick quick for the bigger machine

Talking about starchless mogul, same type that Jimmy has posted videos of a few times. 100% demolding took a bit of tweaking on my formula for starchlessā€¦ something that wouldnā€™t be an issue with starch and isnā€™t an issue RD scale when you can manipulate the ejecting.

YMMV

1 Like

Iā€™d call me a gummy filling machineā€¦lol

Working on the batter bottle neck, when I get that hammered outā€¦ itā€™s going to take a 6 figure machine to beat my two freaking handsā€¦

:sob:

5 Likes