Gummy filling machines lets go

3 Likes

@scisolinczack

1 Like

I’d be interested to see myself what’s out there. In the market for one.

2 Likes

I have ATG and Trufflymade for candy depositers they do hard candy, chocolate, and gummies

DM me your email and shipping info ill get you a quote showing the sizes

1 Like

Rowan@luminarymedicine.com

1 Like

@darkcitymolds has a depositor now too I believe.

3 Likes

depositor?
we have always used trufflymade and we produce over 1.2M gummies a year. And it works pretty good. Not perfect, but it definitely gets the job done. The pistons/nozzles just get clogged sometimes, but that is in part due to our recipe.
however, I’d be willing to bet AliBaba has something that would work just as good, or close to it, if you’re looking to save some money. It’s not a very complicated machine.

3 Likes

I’m actually getting a demo on an automated Chinese version of the trufflymade next week

4 Likes

I’d be willing to bet it works just as good, if not better.
EDIT: stupid question. you said automated lol

Automated

It deposits and moves the mat itself

You have to keep feeding it mats but

yup, sound exactly like the trufflymade.
only issue we have has is our recipe sets too quick, so it gums up in the pistons/hopper.

you should post a video when you get that demo if you can!

3 Likes

I have a feeling my pectin sop will gel too quick too, the guy I’m getting a demo from has a pectin that takes an hour to kick

If mine kicks to quick I’m going to figure out how to integrade the longer set pectin into my sop

yep, we are kinda going through that exact process right now. we use pectin as well. (Pacific HM100)
it’s a fine line tho. the ones that don’t set too quick are usually too soft/jelly for my liking. the ones that have a decent firmness/texture set quick as fuck lol

2 Likes

Bahahahaha

You use the same pectin as me

4 Likes

How long does your pour take to set?

ours takes like 30 minutes. maybe quicker

1 Like

Whats the gel time? I get like 3 minutes after adding the acid before it gels

I could pop these 20 minutes after probably I usually wait atleast an hour

1 Like

yep sounds about right. it starts to gel in the hopper in like 3-5 minutes after citric acid solution. we leave em in the molds 20-30 min before we start popping, just to be safe.
we just put our hand right above the mold and when you can’t feel any heat coming off them, they’re good to pop out.

3 Likes

Are you doing large batches like this with that machine?

The desktop version I’m looking at comes with a mixer to mix the acid in inline before it hits the depositor, wasn’t sure if you had something similar

yes but we do multiple pots, not one big batch into the hopper. so the batches starting times on the burner are staggered in a way that when the first pot (~1000 gummies) is done being deposited, the next one is ready to go into the hopper on the depositor.

1 Like