Greetings from The Extractory Company

What sets you apart from the 20 other CLS system sellers that have a reputation already?

Do you have any actual photos of your system installed in the field? the 3d Cad looks decent but thats just a rendering.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome to the future @The-Extractory-Pete!

2 Likes

What makes us unique is the level of engineering and the amount of experience we incorporate into our extraction equipment. We have pressure ratings of 350psi on all of our vessels and columns. We design ergonomics and safety first and foremost into our equipment. We also are serious about throughput. We have systems that can process anywhere from 5lbs/hr up to 120lbs/hr. The Opus Magnum 150 showcased is designed for up to 60lbs/hr.
There are some patient pending design features that work to reduce downtime, like our multi-CRC and dual reactor assemblies which increase the efficiency of the extraction process. And our column heating and cooling technology which helps decrease fugitive emissions.
All Extractory equipment is guaranteed.

1 Like

Is that system installed and functional? It doesn’t look like any plumbing is connected. The stock photo of people in lab coats pointing at a white board on your website is a bit suspicious, especially considering they are standing next to what looks like an electronics test bench of some sort.

2 Likes

Our e-commerce website is about to launch which will have a update for the information site which you visited. The system in the picture is a floor model of the Opus 150. We have several machines in operation today that work as intended.

1 Like

We do offer instrumentation and custom electronics as well.

I see you offer the arometrix extraction finder. Do you have any data suggesting it can see cannabinoids?

See:Fraction Finder Reviews

14 Likes

beating-up-beat-up

Welcome @The-Extractory-Pete, these kinda things are customary for new vendors here, we get a lot of sales pitches so the forum tends to be skeptical.

12 Likes

The extraction finder is great for indicating when cannabinoids are present which can be great for telling when the extraction process is finished. As for telling what specific cannabinoids are present it lacks in accuracy due to the varying ratios of solvent to extract.

Welcome to the forum. I see that you work with PDX Gold. Could you explain how you are affiliated them?

2 Likes

That has not been my experience. Nor that of some other folks who’s opinions I trust.

You might want to actually try it…

8 Likes

He asked if you have data, not if it sees them or not.

If you were a regular here, you’d see this is a hotly debated topic.

2 Likes

Perfectly understandable, not unlike the CLS groups on other social media sites! Although we may seem new to the game we have been building CLS for over a decade in conjunction with Corlee Valve and other distributors!

We distribute PDX Gold pumps for the State of Michigan.

I would love to introduce you to some options from ethical companies. Please DM if interested.

5 Likes

1 Like

:+1:

Looks like those controls could be accessed from a wheelchair.

I looked at setting that up on the last machine I put together…cause some days I’m chair bound.

As it didn’t solve loading or unloading I couldn’t convince the boss to fund it.

4 Likes

My father suffered from Polio and I also have mobility issues. Ergonomics are a must, we put all of the valving forward facing so it could be accessible from the front of the machine. What height would you like to see the tops of the material columns at? I would build it…

7 Likes

Running a Luna these days. No valves to turn.

42-48” might be workable. ADA compliant would certainly be a selling point imo.

Highly recommend you dig into the extraction finder before you sell too many of them. They do not see cannabinoids imo. Whatever the fraction finder can detect during distillation may be a decent proxy for the cannabinoid fraction, but imo i doesn’t see isolate at 10x the conc of distillate, so it’s not actually seeing cannabinoids.

12 Likes