Good news! Bad news! (Sorta)

So good news is I’ve upgraded to a closed loop system using a conversion kit from BVV which is where I got my closed column a year ago. Bad news is I have no idea how to use a closed loop lol. I’m sorta familiar because of extraction in general but if you guys would be so kind as to give me a step by step guide and any tips. Thank you again!!

2 Likes

Use the search bar.

10 Likes

Here’s a good place to start

Closed loop 101

9 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

No problem!

I tried that but all I got was situational uses not really a 101 on how to use a close loop in general

You have to use key words, you can’t be too specific. I just searched closed loop.

1 Like

Most people start with a :spoon: request. This was a request for an IV bag lol

15 Likes

Put the flower in tube, put the butane through the flower, get the butane out of the oil.

If you’d like a really detailed version and don’t want to read many of us offer a paid version of what you’re asking for.

11 Likes

Congrats on the upgrade, I made the same jump when I initially started extraction it’s a good feeling closing the loop. Lots of great info on this site via search bar, if you are more specific with your questions

1 Like

Lots of us in here started out watching this dudes YouTube videos Going over the SweetLeaf v2 CLS with inline dewaxing tank/column - YouTube

5 Likes

I would recomend reading the manual of the terpenator Wich can be found on the web
For starters

9 Likes

Hit me on the dm if you have questions, the process is easy.

5 Likes

Thank you for link. OP, thank you for starting thread for those that are a bit intimidated to get into cls

4 Likes

@CuriousChemist22 can show you da way for a fee. Dude definitely knows his stuff. Along with countless others on this site.

When I got started I really wished I would have had someone to call when I had questions. For both practical and safety reasons. You can definitely figure it out on your own through this forum, but I would recommend paying someone to be on the other side of the phone when you have questions so that you go in SAFE and confident. $500 or whatever to keep from blowing a pump, having a fire , or losing on yield or quality.

Stay safe out there all you BVV warriors!

4 Likes

I learned how to use the close loop system in person with someone I was working with so I did tons of runs with him and that person experience helped. Personally I would be intimidated learning from scratch seeing how an error could cause my face to be blown off

5 Likes

I second @CuriousChemist22, and add @GreenMachine_Consult, @Krative, @Apothecary36 and @Dred_pirate to the list of CLS badasses.

The more you know or teach yourself first will drastically reduce the price of consultation…

Read everything on here, Skunk Pharms and various YouTube videos

5 Likes

Thanks homie :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Awe thanks maing.

I would be more than willing to help OP out. There’s also many others that have offered that are more than qualified, as well.

4 Likes

Here ya go!

6 Likes