Longtime grower here, inherited a 5 lb Closed Loop. Best Closed Loop 101 resources?

Hey guys. Newbie here. SoCal area. I was recently given a 5 lb closed loop system. I’ve done some open blasting back in the day in a state far far away (i know, i know, that was years ago), but am not very familiar with this technique. Can anyone point me in the direction of some good Beginner Level videos? I’ve had trouble finding anything useful on YouTube, I’m open to being roasted and all that for a while here in the forums lol. I am def alson open to reasonably priced consulting as well.

Thanks guys and gals

1 Like
23 Likes

That is a very informative video for a beginner. I watched it in its entirety a few times when I was new to a CLS. Learn the process, understand what your doing and why. I too had open blasting experience from 15 years ago, so I wasnt entirely new, and I’ve learned quite well prior to finding this forum. All the information you need is here, hidden within the various threads…you’ve just got to find it.

9 Likes

thanks man! I appreciate you big time.

1 Like

The terpanotor manual is also a good start either on skunkpharm or the terpenator website be safe :+1:

9 Likes

just watched that. Thanks man, that was solid. Appreciate it.

1 Like

dope. that’s a ver similar unit to what i have, except i have a few more valves ha. i’m about to delve into that manual. thanks my dude.

2 Likes

Bret maverick work sesh videos on YouTube have some good tips

10 Likes

That tank shakin!

1 Like

If you’re in SoCal it shouldn’t take too much to get a show and tell from someone who knows what they’re doing. Having someone who has done it before show you how removes much of the anxiety. Assuming they’re not a complete idiot. Which is on you to figure out before playing with your new bomb, I mean toy.

12 Likes

hahaha exactly. I just moved here so my network is limitied at the moment, but growing everyday. im def down to have somebody do a run with me and split some of the product.

If you post a picture of your rig
We can have a look at your options

6 Likes

What county are you in

@Roguelab awesome, i will post when i get back to the west coast. thanks man

1 Like

Give hemphacker.com a look, they have a pretty comprehensive step by step with decent diagrams and flow charts.

1 Like

@Waxemillian my man! thank you!

1 Like

Bret Maverick vids got me started. Oss did a few fb lives full run demos and bvv got a guy who did one on a small system.

Overall there is very little video content that covers running a cls that’s correct, detailed and shot well.

Bret will get you off to a good start (while it may be dated) but you have to make it through all the rambling to find the pockets of gold.

6 Likes

@Stickznstemz fuckin Bret maverick. I remember watching him on IG like 7 years ago when I started dabbing in Ohio. I’m gonna have to check it out. Thanks man

3 Likes

chya boy! I got my weed card!

5 Likes

Thank you for these videos