Go fund me: KCA community D8 cart testing

We can hope it works out that way

2 Likes

I’ll print a garbage can trophy

7 Likes

The ANTI-Pegasus Award

3 Likes

I’m in the process of chipping in as well, but either my internet or gofundme is fucking up. I’ll get it figured out shortly. My question is how will the results be organized? Will there be publicly availible results to look through, or will it be an aggregate. I am very interested to see what these d8 boys are putting out. I really like the idea of sending in samples from different areas so we get a bit wider scope of products available.

Edit: Just got payment to go through. Happy I could help!

1 Like

I’ll get all 10 solvent COAs and all 10 olivetol/p-cresol results combined into a PDF. They’ll be represented separately, but we blind the company information and have them all logged in under KCA’s account blind to the lab personnel.

5 Likes

So we won’t know the actual brands that fail?

That’s what I was wondering. On one hand anonymity would be better for a blind trial, but on the other, I’d really like to know who’s doing what.

At this point we’re wanting to see if contamination is happening, right?

I figured this would get the information into the industry.

The goal should be information seeking rather than a witchhunt, no?

Let’s see if concerning levels of anything are present first?

11 Likes

Sure, that could be a primary endpoint. But if one of them is like hella bad, it would be nice for people to know to avoid it.

8 Likes

Halfway to the GoFundMe goal.

4 Likes

Thanks for tossing $200 on it. Would really like to see all you guys passionate about the end products at a Analytics / Testing meetup.

I think it would be beneficial bringing together testing peeps.

4 Likes

I’d love to do that.

I’d help fund that. I know the ethos tour is on and what not, but this is a topic that has literally controlled my choices for safety in Texas. I’d like to turn this into a positive real science meet.

If you could test a few carts at the same time, would that save money and time?
I see that might be a bad idea…If there are alot of bad carts out there… but could quickly go through a few…yea?

1 Like

I went ahead and announced it in my discord and we have over 200 members, I haven’t got paid yet but tomorrow I can kick in $50-100. Hope
It helps!

3 Likes

I’m in $50 - this should be interesting

3 Likes

Psh, I’m at the stage nobody else dives in with me I’ll take all credit for helping fund. Good to see you bro. When we seeing the 2021 minkloafs?

3 Likes

@kcalabs I’ll send a $50.00 check with the samples I send in.
I’ll take photos of the product, however they are displayed in the store.

3 Likes

I’m going to restrict the 10 we post to being under our chain of custody to ensure trust of the results.

Not that I think you’ll mess with them.

We’ll test them, but they’d be on your account. It might be worth testing more though, so maybe see what the first 10 show. Just a suggestion.

4 Likes

Or you can do it your way. I have no need to test others carts. They are visually inferior, truly not a hard sell for my team. I’ll keep my products under my account.

1 Like