Go fund me: KCA community D8 cart testing

My man! $700 to go. Let’s Go!

@kcalabs – if you want me to help you identify which products are most widely distributed, just let me know. We’re deep in Nebraska, Missouri, Alabama, and Georgia markets.

2 Likes

I see the big texas distro (american shamans) products and their d10 definitely is questionable lol, but I have only seen good looking products versus what I’ve seen in smokeshops/gas stations.

$600 left

1 Like

The D10 is absolutely not D10. And I’ve seen another brand selling half THCV carts for $80. Isn’t THCV $150,000/kg right now? Or am I mixing that up with something else?

2 Likes

Only way to really tell is to test it.

Anyway, looks like we’re making some progress with raising the funds. Looking forward to getting the work done.

6 Likes

Have you not received ~10+ vape carts for routine potency testing that you could test for these contaminates? I imagine way more than 10 have come through your doors. Might help clear up some of the skepticism to determine if purchasing 10 vape carts so you can publicly release the data would be worth it.

Confidentiality issues come up doing it that way

1 Like

Those are paying clients and obviously many of them care enough to test them as accurately as possible. I’m not going to subject testing of our clients’ material to a public survey.

We’ve already tested many of the ones in house and have not seen evidence of the purported 1%+ contamination rates.

I’m thinking we go for the inexpensive carts from the gas station.

3 Likes

Sketch shops for sure.

1 Like

You definitely want the cheap, poorly documented ones being sold in illegal states. They have had the least analysis already done.

4 Likes

Good point.

Are you seeing <1% or are they all ND?

Yes, we’ve seen <1%, but nothing close to 1%.

Phthalates are in the ppb area if they’re even seen. It isn’t worth extending the length of the method for them.

@bigbone contribute to the cause and we can all find out together.

3 Likes

I bet I can find you some shitty shitty carts, Texas style baby.

2 Likes

Is there gonna be a contest for who can find the dirtiest cart?

7 Likes

Iv already won. Lol
I know exactly where to go.

4 Likes

Should it be for who can find the dirtiest cart or do we present the company with an award unannounced?

9 Likes

KCA Labs Future4200 Garbage Cart Challenge

20 Likes

Lol has to be qualification though!

1. From a retail storefront (rec & or medical)
  2. Must be purchased & compensation is provided by the go fund me?
  3. Cannot be procured specifically to be a garbage cart.
  4. Enough sample to be widely tested.

Can it be a plaque with grouch from the muppets & his can says MiDz

4 Likes

If you want to give an award for the worst cart found as part of this study then I’m sure we can figure out a way to have it delivered to the winner.

4 Likes

Live feed like the door to door check thing?

2 Likes