Getting ready for 1st Nitro Assist BHO Run

One last new connection. I placed a valve right before it goes to my solvent tank so I can feed it with control.

6 Likes

I’m with you my bro. There’s always a summer time in December somewhere and that where I head for Christmas.

1 Like

It’s all love man. The people on here are awesome. Soon as I get the tek down, it’s on to the clamp store, lmao

2 Likes

So your using nitrogen to push cryo solvent from your solvent tank into your column? I run passive like you, and have difficulty running cryo solvent. I dont dewax, so I want to run as cold as possible. So I’ll stay tuned…

OP…are you in the 360 area code?

2 Likes

Ok let me post my steps …

1. Vacuum down the column.
  2. Open Liquid Port on Solvent Tank w/ the ball valve that separates collection and material column closed
  3. Release about 20PSI of Nitrogen
  4. As solvent tank empties, watch pressure on N2 and release into parking lot.
  5. Open Ball Valve dropping solvent in collection platter.
    Am I right so far?
1 Like

Check out @Killa12345 of your needs my bro. Don’t be shy. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m going to let the pros guide you but I was shown another method.

1 Like

Yep :+1::+1:

1 Like

Look the regulator won t let more gas pass once set pressure is reached
You might want to leave Some n2 in system to push towards collection pot
For a vapor lock is lurking

I was told to get food grade I don’t know if there’s difference

That vapor lock is a pain in the ass. I e been there before, lol.

I’m gonna have to check on that.

There is a diffrence
Food grade means deffenatly No contaminants
Welding means probably Some contaminants but since iT is all vapor in the tank contamination is minute

2 Likes

Not mine but here’s the picture of what they said to get, pretty big trusted member

Like I said I’m still learning on this

2 Likes

Ok.
6) Wait for N2 to help push everything down. Once it’s all in the collection plate, should I close the Ball Valve?

I was taught to push after most of my solvent was in the collection pot and didn’t see an drip coming down. Then I was to open the nitro to push what was left in the material column .

3 Likes

Mine is missing just the Food Grade label. It has the same numbers and stuff as your pic.

1 Like

Some ppl leave their tank in cryo at -30hg,-78f…add positive pressure from nitro to tank, then it will push cryo solvent

3 Likes

If You close the ball valve do You have a venting valve on the collection pot ?

1 Like

Yeah you have welding grade I might try exchange it

1 Like