Getting ready for 1st Nitro Assist BHO Run

I’m not sure if the Same sop applies as I went from tinkering with a 1# unit to a PXP. They did say to use the food grade nitro.

2 Likes

Damn, lol. I’m all primed and ready to go. I might just go through with it and then see them this weekend about a different tank.

Go through with smoking something that could cause cancer or hurt u or someone?

Sorry

We all make mistakes…it’s worth the wait…what if u ruined whole batch…would be worth then…awful smell or taste

1 Like

I have one more I can open after the Ball Valve.

1 Like

The main diffrence is in the n2 tank either the steel or lining n2 is a easily made gas with little polutants so what can i say
No mistery oil involved

4 Likes

Would you use? Or sell someone stuff made with?

No no no, I don’t mean it like that, lol. This was just stuff I can afford to lose. This was just a training thing. Thank you for telling me about the difference. I would never do anything lile that for me or anybody.

1 Like

I can t disagree with You
Other than that i am often forced to make things work left or right
I am in europe and i used 7000 lighter fluid cans this year yust to be able to do something for No medical grade butane is sold here
Thats the truth over here
Reason i admire @SkyHighLer so much

5 Likes

Starting Run…Ill keep you guys posted in a couple minutes.

3 Likes

What kind of contaminants are found in nitro? I would think and thing large would stay on top of the material and not filter thru. I was told you really don’t want to push nitro into your collection pot. Just push the last of your solvent out of the column and close your valve. Then open your solvent tank valve to purge your nitro. Is this correct or did I get miss information?

I’m talking shit to my Praxair guy next week.

4 Likes

How cold is your solvent your pushing?

There are Many roads to Rome
I don t judge teck i just want people to be safe
Nitro doesn t have much contaminants that stay afloat in the tank as a vapor
And there is No dip tube

1 Like

I push my -75 isobutane with 50psi of nitro. But I push 30+ lbs normally

5 Likes

Bout -20

1 Like

I think it will be ok to us what he has just to push the solvent thru.

1 Like

I’ve been using normal nitro for while. It’s fine, but I’m sure the food grade is nicer. It’s not hurting anything/anyone.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m not trading in any of my gas guzzlers any time soon for a prius either.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this in 1st person before!!!:muscle::muscle::heart::heart::heart::heart::muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

I’m starting recovery now. Just getting some hot water for the bottom of the column

Tho cucutoff bucket is what I sit column in