Getting into the cart game

Each stage, gathered Diamonds, pic 2 washed Crystals, pic 3 my THC isolate right before quit bubbling under full vac 100c

I was so close then I had epic fail, used a real Needle nstead of a vape needle it shot everywhere ,I lost everything this time, that was a learning experience, needed more terp cutting agent, was to thick… I’ll put a tiny bit more next time and I’ll make sure use real vape syringes…

Also where I washed the Crystals in ethol, I kept it for winterization, it’s in dry ice now, gonna slow paper it later at least once since crystals already…

But this is my THC isolate after cooking the crystals under vac

Epic fail!!! But I love the learning experience, haha gotta love squirting $350 in the air, I licked up what I could but idk if I feel that high!

1 Like

Oh man! Did the needle pop off?

1 Like

when I first started doing cryo-ethanol in beer kegs, I was using nitrogen to push the tincture out of the keg and through a filter. it was going too slow, so I turned the pressure up. those stainless lines are good to 1200PSI or so. unfortunately I had a single silicone beer line in there as well. 80psi was well above it’s capabilities.

just like in the cartoons, I watched the hose balloon up, then break, then spray high test tincture all about the room. Getting it shut off with my eyes closed took no more than 30 seconds, but I probably lost $1000 worth of cannabinoids. My partner just stood back and laughed at the sight.

Once I got things shut off, my partner was able to guide me to the garden hose 10ft away. I was given funding for an actual eyewash station that same day.

I recommend never extracting alone. boy scout buddy system all the way…

5 Likes

Yes! And the cart went flying with all the isolate haha, live and learn, should have waited for the vape syringes, the holes so much bigger…
I wiped up what I could did dab and ate the rest, felt like the burn of a dip!

1 Like

Dang, sounds like you put a good chaw’ in! Really it irritated your gums? I’m going to give that a go .

Didn’t bother my gums as much as the back my throat, that fire and taste like dip tingle but tons tingle

Call it “winter-tingle” “The only chaw’ wackyer than tobacca’.”

2 Likes

I just rub the rest of it all over my gums and everything definitely get a numbing sensation like an oil coating and definitely get a tingle almost a sour tingle…I definitely think I felt something this morning as I’ve only did 2 dabs today, and that’s highly unusual… I’m getting like raw feeling on inside my mouth where I rubbed it, almost like I ate hot pepper!!! Even the burn and tingle!!

Just thinking maybe for patients as oral rub… They probably already have it… But after decarbbed wouldn’t it be ok to do that…

It turned a clear liquid that’s for sure, regardless if it went up like firework it was beautiful while it lasted haha!!!

What type of mct are you using

1 Like

Did anyone figure this out??? Did the filters work?

Ok, dumb question, i asked it in the wrong section before… I need to know if the oil that’s going in the carts needs to be decarbed before it is vaporized for it to actually work

No but u make the cart work so much harder…

Decarbed my favorite

1 Like

Unless they have released a brand new line of Terps that I havent seen yet. This statement is not true. They test a strain for the terp profile. Then they get those Terps from natural things, not cannabis, and mix the Terps according to the strain profile

1 Like

… I recanted my statement later in another thread or here.

But thanks your exactly RIGHT

I would be scared to find out what their strain profiles are really made of after viscosity scandel

1 Like

Gotcha, my bad tried to read it all must have missed that part, just trying to clear things up

1 Like

I hear iso terps are the only way to go. I bought some sour d terps from fogg, and it smelled like lemon lime floor cleaner

Terps are probably in floor cleaner.

3 Likes

Pinene and limonene

2 Likes