General drug news/discussion

“already” :thinking: been there for years now. About a decade…Same as philly, Baltimore, DC…all over.

They put benzodiazepines (xanax) in the fentanyl.
“Tranq dope / benzo dope”

That’s what news and county ppl call it.

Many times they add other substances to the mix…very strange behavior exhibited.

They blurt out odd random things in they’re minds…almost like a tourettes type thing…but physical ticks as well. Yelling and clapping…or slapping themselves in the face or head.

:pensive: I f’ing hate watching fellow human beings suffering. It’s very important to show love to others that need help. It’s NOT funny. They need help.

• F*CK fentanyl and to anyone selling it…your boss is a coward.
4 Likes

Is it injecting the xanax that makes peoples skin rot off? Or just the type of people who manufacture such a product would be extra filthy?

1 Like

I think the rotting is from xylazine/metonitazene, not benzos

6 Likes

There’s many variables…but as @pdxcanna mentioned xylazine (forgot name before) plays a big role…

But other variables too …hygiene is huge…but iv drug users expose themselves to all kinds of horrible dangers…that trash makes them apathetic.

They sometimes get very frustrated not being able to “get on” (hit a vein b/c they’re all flat from yrs of abuse) they just shoot it anywhere

(Called “missing”…or missing the vein) so they miss and that stuff just eventually absorbs into they’re muscle and causes all kinds of problems…most common side effect from missing is an abscess…it’s disgusting)

I have friends right now with gaping holes in they’re arms, legs…it’s common for these ppl to have huge open wounds …that won’t heal.

*RSO topicals help them tremendously.

Friend with holes in his arms wouldn’t scab up for months…new skin growth in less than 24 hours

But yeah xylazine is tranquilizer for animals

Grew up in a ghb pandemic, started out like this cool new legal drug, science didnt even know the effects of addiction of pure ghb.

Bassicly if you past a point, you cant even stop using or you’ll die, worst cases ive heard and seen had to be Bassicly drip fed ghb every 5 minuts or their body would shutdown.

Taking more would kill probably kill them, not taking enough also as they could easily get psychotic and lose access to their ghb.

Opium addicts who turned ghb addicts said its the worst, cause it ain’t even that bad for you until its way to late no one knew at the time.

We knew it from bodybuilders who took it as a supplement, streets found out how to make it.

Police would litterally confiscate everything, your joint, your weed + the rest but let you go with your L of G :joy: aint you gonna take this? Nahh you can keep that its legal. Took sometime before it was illegal too.

They couldnt even keep the addicts in jail until they had some new medicine for it or special ghb cel had to be made at the police station with healthcare on watch to feed them ghb so they wont die overnight in jail wtf😂

I came out sticking to my plant lol, I was like F all this shit im out.

Ghb is weird, drugs aint supposed to that healthy but also get you high and probably dead😂

2 Likes

I’ve heard about it…it’s not nearly as popular as other drugs, but man sure does sound like a nightmare.

That whole thing about being controlled by a handler reminds me of scopolamine.

That sounds terrifying…how you just do whatever someone else tells you…and don’t remember what happened at all.

Some ppl are wicked and influenced by evil. So crazy…

They say the victims happily do w/e they’re suggested…like they clean they’re own bank accounts out…sign over will and testament.

They say if your handler told you to hurt your own children you would cheerfully do it on scopolamine. Ghb is similar?

Not really as with scopalamine, low dose is like alcohol-ish with a sprinkle of mdmd feeling, few drops more and your blacked out.

There is a weird inbewteen state at the border of going out, were you are awake and barely consiouse, that could be close to scopa…

In my experience, everyone took it them selfs and used the old “they slipped it my drink mommie” and then the police gets involved.

Or the trap/freakhouse owner just passes out and everyone takes his shit that kinda stuff.

1 Like

I was referring to the memory loss and not being under control of yourself

Like disassociation or something…

I’ve never done either of those drugs, never talked to anyone that did …so idk.

Thanks for sharing though.

Yeah me too, that why I mentioned the “inbetween state” its kinda like sleepwalking drunk, youre there but not really with flashes of things you remember.

But its rare, most just pass out.

Fwiw a root based topical might be even better. It cures absesses on my animals within a day or two. I use it on all my cuts and scratches.

I’ve never seen anything work as well as full spectrum cannabis oil. (RSO)

That weird fentanyl dope prevents wounds from healing somehow. :thinking: Issues w blood flow for sure plays a role. Many other variables w that xylazine garbage.

A friend had open wounds the size of a nickel all over his body that just would not heal.

RSO…nothing else over top wound and on bandage …covered up…less than 24 hours change in pigment and new skin growth.

Different friend w a painful abscess from missing also healed abnormally fast. (New skin growth less than 24 hours)

RSO works very well IF it’s decarboxylated…I think works better when paired w sunflower lecithin.

Thank you for the recommendation though. Maybe combo the 2 together?

3 Likes

I never tried rso as a topical, honestly, so I couldn’t say. My topicals were kitchen made coconut oil products, super simple.

The roots thread is here:

1 Like

Looks like it’s a money/profit thing. “How can we make money on it”…
I’m speaking about effectiveness.

“Real terps said RSO is better than neosporin and all other topicals for healing wounds…I don’t like him so I don’t believe it”.

*Not saying this is you, I’m talking to others reading this…

I give you my word, I have videos, pictures…proving how good RSO works for open wounds. R&D’ing for over 10 years now.

I’ve seen it with my own eyes, not saying you can’t learn by reading…but experience tells me RSO is the best by far.

You need THC present in the mix…male plants don’t have much THC present.

OVERSTAND usually when a wound is slow to heal it’s an INTERNAL issue.
:loudspeaker: Diet plays a huge role!!! Stress levels and sleep are big too.

1 Like

My friend got addicted to GHB. Luckily he managed to get off it. Like heavy alcoholism it has lethal withdrawals but benzodiazepines can counteract it in a controlled setting. Then you just have to not get addicted to those as well!

1 Like
1 Like

All right, who wants to guess which of the desert boys is responsible for this?

4 Likes

I wonder if it is realy on purpuse red colored or if there was a shortage of reagents
Mdma when made with nickel instead of palladium is bright orange and a while back there was no palladium in large quantity’s so nickel was used and all mdma came out orange
Quality wise it was still good but orange
Wich was funny for orange is like the national color in the Netherlands and the news thought it was intentional

6 Likes

https://cen.acs.org/policy/global-health/Afghanistans-crystal-meth-boom-rooted/99/i13

plant medicine :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen anyone making fent at this scale outside of China/Mexico until now

1 Like