General drug news/discussion

There are fucking people here that I know personally that need to either get on that shit, or put their fucking significant other on it!

https://www.google.com/search?q=irs+buys+ammunition&rlz=1C1PRFI_enUS915US915&sxsrf=ALiCzsaU0UxB6sN2GcZv6uwCLEfnDbWxOA%3A1669930587086&ei=Wx6JY636BLTcptQP2JaSsAg&oq=irs+buys+amm&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQARgAMgUIABCABDIFCAAQhgM6CggAEEcQ1gQQsAM6BwgjELACECc6BwghEKABEAo6BQghEKsCOgcIIxDqAhAnOg0ILhCPARDqAhC0AhgBOg0IABCPARDqAhC0AhgBOgQIIxAnOgUIABCRAjoFCC4QkQI6EQguEIAEELEDEIMBEMcBENEDOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToLCC4QgAQQxwEQ0QM6BAguEEM6CwguEMcBEK8BEJECOgQIABBDOhAIABCABBCHAhCxAxCDARAUOhAILhCxAxCDARDHARDRAxBDOggIABCABBCxAzoHCAAQsQMQQzoTCC4QrwEQxwEQhwIQkgMQgAQQFDoLCAAQgAQQsQMQyQM6BggAEBYQHkoECEEYAEoECEYYAVC4BljtVmCSZWgKcAF4BIABtQOIAcIskgELMjUuMTcuMy4wLjKYAQCgAQGwARTIAQjAAQHaAQYIARABGAo&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

Columbo… With a Dash of Fairy Dust… Wow… Good Times…

Just got shut down.

2 Likes
1 Like

MexiDeps……

1 Like

Already done

2 Likes
1 Like

Seems cartel related…some cold people.

Besides that, I just laugh at the 2033 paragraphs written below from the paper. Legacy media salty over losing their propaganda avenue in Twitter. They spent a decade legitimizing the platform by always quoting something someone tweeted. Now it’s a PLAGUE on society.

And the Trump bashing on and on and on, blah blah blah. Seems like a great paper to give money to and support some TRULY, REMARKABLE journalizm…lol

4 Likes

Visalia… Dinuba has a lot going on.

Its a great middle point between SF, Sac, LA. ~3 hours from each. Some interesting things going on with that community.

Patent Medicine Era

The problem during that time was none of the products listed the ingredients. Once laws required such labeling folks realized these “patent” tonics were all full of morphine, heroin, cocaine, chloroform, cannabis, EtOH.

The difficulties of making informed decisions in the absence of information is well documented.

1 Like

When one realizes the utility & possibilities made available to government, military & paramilitary groups around the world through the sale of illicit opioids, the necessity of implementing ineffective control policies as well as harsh draconian penalties for low level sales and users which keep prices high & maintain a large base of users becomes much clearer.

3 Likes
1 Like

This is a horseshit argument. Nobody’s doing dope because they can’t get pain relievers, they enjoy opiates. It’s that simple.

Glad you don’t understand addiction. It means your opinion is wrong…but I’m still glad you don’t know what it’s like.

10 Likes

What the fuck is your credentials?

Want to know how I know? Because twenty years ago I was prescribed every fucking opiate under the sun. For YEARS I was taking at minimum, a half dozen pills a day. I can teach you how to eat 9 pills at once, because I was sick of taking them one at a time.

I’ve gotten DOZENS of shots of morphine in the hospital. You know the difference between heroin and morphine? Acetic acid. It makes it easier for the morphine to get across the blood brain barrier.

At some point I realized I would be on them pills every day of my life, until I died. See what you probably don’t even know is pain relievers don’t relieve pain. They fuck you up so you forget that you’re in pain. So when I realized that, I threw everything away. Last friday I overexerted myself and was in fucking pain until this friday, and I don’t even take an aspirin.

I DESPERATELY want pain relief, but opiates do not offer that. That’s how the fuck I know nobody goes from prescriptions to heroin. Because I lived through the scenario.

So again. What the fuck are your credentials?

…and had they been taken from you before you got there?

The data clearly shows folks in that situation WILL seek other opiates. Not because they enjoy taking them.

Does your journey include addiction? Not the way you tell it. Mostly.

You’re right. I’m wrong.
You made it through addiction.

Guess that makes you one of the lucky ones.
Probably doesn’t seem that way.

6 Likes

PhD in molecular biology and a cervical spine injury 15years back.

…and a bout with “better living through chemistry” that almost took me out before getting that started.

Just because your biochemistry allowed you to drop opiates and never look back, doesn’t mean that the majority of your fellow humans have that ability.

This meta analysis certainly suggests there IS a slope what folks DO slide.

Why does your experience leave you with so little compassion for those that DO find themselves addicted that you deny the possibility?!?

14 Likes

For a lot of people it’s a price and sometimes ease of access thing.

Opana cost us $80 and they were hard to find whereas heroin was about $10 and everywhere

I was just using recreationally at the time (and definitely addicted) but I’m sure people who actually need them for pain management have a similar story once the prescription from the doctor runs out

3 Likes

I concur 100%

ALSO fentanyl isn’t the same as heroin or other opiates… It’s different.

Plus a lot of ppl scrambling the dope don’t know what they’re doing. They put all kinds of bs in the pack to addict ppl to they’re specific package.

Fentanyl was a cut added to the mix …now fentanyl is the main substance.
OVERSTAND …the ppl in control of scrambling the dope add other addictive substances…a concoction put together specifically to make ppl addicted to it.

Then you can’t get “well” or feel better if you buy from the competition. Trapped on they’re package…
ALSO what’s extra f***ed about it all is they don’t stay well long.

Loved ones tell me “it’s like crack in a needle now…I feel ok for 15-30 min and I start feeling ill again”

Good quality dope will keep the fenes feeling good/ok for hours…some fenes only do 1/2 pill all day long. But whatever is out there now is not the same.

I remember when the 1st popular fentanyl package came around. “True religion” they called it. Spread so fast…3 -7 days it was all over the city.

They make a ton of money on it…they can afford to add stuff to it like Xanax …other barbiturates…takes months even a year to get clean from them. Insane and evil.

If anyone knows anyone else who’s addicted to a substance …ENCOURAGE them. Do NOT take it personal. It’s a disease.