Future Compounds 100,000mg CBD Isolate Coconut Oil Jars

No, it’s one of @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy labs that we put the Future4200 branding on.

It is not affiliated with Future4200.com

2 Likes

The official lab of future4200 is not affiliated with the website future4200? Just a little confusing.

3 Likes

Forum = sidco ran and owned partner future affiliated forum.
Future compounds = Future affiliated business with illnye
GLG = primary business with tiers
GLGc = shared concept with partners who helped make the exam. I assume I’ll be taking it shortly…
Sky-blue merch sponsored / partnership
Really hasn’t been confusing for me to follow

3 Likes

I also own several real estate companies, asset holding companies, farm operating companies, theres ConsultingFutures, and an advisory firm.

Some are LLCs, some are S Corps, one is a C Corp.

I know business and taxes can be confusing, but there are accountants and tax lawyers out there that can help you to understand how all these things work and why you may or may not need to structure your businesses these ways.

2 Likes

XD plug em because I’m getting dizzy with multiple gigs

1 Like

I understand how that works.

I’m just saying it makes this thread look silly:

2 Likes

No it doesn’t to me. It makes you apply futures business model to sidcos forum. Trying to diagram someone else’s businesses can be taxing.

Future and sidco both have probably put a few $ to this forum. Hence one primarily runs it, the other promotes it and continues to show face on it.

But don’t consider them the same. They aren’t.

3 Likes

That thread has nothing to do with how I run my other businesses.

I am a small minority partner here on the forum.

If you want to pocket watch me, feel free to start a separate thread in the EC. This isn’t the place for it.

3 Likes

here you go again trying to cause drama…

Let’s change your name to drama queen so everyone know ahead of time?

You appear to be on the bottom of the pyramid.

2 Likes

Your link isn’t working

Works for me.

1 Like

I get an "Are you 21 y / n " initial page… maybe that’s hanging you up?

https://futurecompounds.com/home/ try that

1 Like

I’ve read enough of the forum to realize theres no refuting a central point with you :sweat_smile:

That worked

Ordering one for my mom

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, direct linking past the age verification must be causing an issue

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone cares how much money you make, we care about how that influences the forum(and eventually your process certification stuff)

1 Like

While true, it doesn’t factor in that people have a 3 minute attention span on average.

You cannot learn that information in 3 minutes looking at the forums if you were even so inclined to do so.

Let’s pretend you’re a new potential customer, googling for CBN or whatever, say you hit the landing page of future compounds and you are looking at this photo:

The official lab of Future4200 and the GLG.

Website is very clean and professional looking. Sounds pretty official on the face of it. They’re a lab, and THE lab for “future4200” and “GLG” Whatever those may be.

If you don’t have direct knowledge already, I would be left to wonder what “Future4200” and “GLG” are. If you google the first term… you get the forum first, IG and the rest of social media after. GLG of course returns nothing meaningful without adding additional keywords like future4200 or cannabis.

This is the natural conclusion you come to if you do any surface research at all.

3 minutes is how long you have to win over these low dollar transactional type transactions. How you want your customers to spend those 3 minutes is something you should be thinking about.

I don’t think its a practical issue but I agree it is confusing and is something to consider.

3 Likes

XD I’ll see myself out. Lab time. This is where I see no resolve in sight.