Future 4200 Censorship

@sidco is the only admin with the knowledge of how to even delete a member. The system doesn’t let them be deleted very easily

Did anons have the ability to change their usernames?

If we were interested in deleting meth posts, that whole “Why Verified Constants Lost Their Badges” thread would be gone, like all the people involved over there have asked for us to do.

6 Likes

Oh! That reminds me!

3 Likes

I’ve never used an anon account

If I wanted to impersonate someone like @ricky9900 I would use the name 5 foot Zero

Or Mini-Unabomber

Or Chubby little Terrorist

4 Likes

The same way Rowan did in dms when he told you he was verified consultant :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

no this was in person! LOL :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Can confirm that when we disabled the anon accounts, they also got deleted along with their comments. I was playing around with brute forcing the accounts and posts back onto the forum but it seems that is over my head and/or the database doesn’t like it. It would be easier to just copy all the posts from anon accounts from my backup just before the setting change and post them for download, or host a low resource read only copy of that backup so users can see / archive the posts.

4 Likes

Lol @qma is also @VerifiedConsultant?

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy:. @VerifiedConsultant already told everyone who he is…

It’s surely not @qma

2 Likes

I thought it was rowan.

But I’m not sure.

2 Likes

I found RICKY9000. Looks like I deleted the account for spam and threats.
Here’s the staff action history log including posts. If it wasn’t a brand new account and spamming other threads I’d probably have handled it differently.
RICKY9000.ods (10.5 KB)

2 Likes

Can you tell us if his IP address matches any known users who are on here?

Of course it does. I already alluded to me knowing who it is. :person_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

Ricky9000?

No ricky9million! Of course @ricky9000

I think the only anon acct I don’t know is @TheFeds and I’m not sure it’s an anon acct. if it is. That person probably has the highest lvl anon acct here

7 Likes

No automated flags for a sock puppet account were tripped on this account.
It’s extremely easy to load up Tor Project | Download or use a VPN.

3 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Not really missing persons

118 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion on PII rules

8 posts were split to a new topic: Butthole Surfers

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dat new vaccine/Fraudci/covid/election fraud thread