Future 4200 Censorship

Fine, we are now going to employ a moderator. They will cost $1000/month. When you send me the first year up front, I’ll get to hiring someone :ok_hand:t3:

16 Likes

Oh snap youre right the flag review doesnt sort by date by default. My bad
“You have 55 gal drums of etoh?
Im interested do me a favor.
Walk over to one and crack the top, stick your head in the liquid etoh and inhale. The community will be better off without you.”

19 Likes

tenhemp, how would you handle this exact situation with @SolventDirect ?
Let them hijack threads? ask them to move? What say you?

5 Likes

Keep dodging what were actually talking about. It looks good for you

1 Like

Ill do it for free buahaha im already always on here.

1 Like

Wow, so you really haven’t been paying attention to how the moderation works here.

2 Likes

It doesnt lol.
Broken.
Also might as well tell people my comments were directed at spdking so they dont seem out of place. Lol

3 Likes

Just wait till you guys encounter the downvote system of reddit

21 Likes

So behavior should be censored here, but only if its someone else’s behavior, not your own?

12 Likes

I dont think I even censored this post, I asked them to put it in the right spot. If it was ‘censored’ so to say I wouldnt let them post it. Check the screenshots from our PM, I even told them they could put it in the For Sale section which goes on the front feed, unlike Echo Chamber which only those who are looking can see. Thats the opposite of censorship lol.

2 Likes

Did i say that? Did i say those didnt deserve to be taken down?
No. I knew those were going to get flagged before i posted it. But screw summit so…
Im talking about sidco deleting shit in the flame section were we are allowed to say whatever. And it was true what i was saying.
CENSORSHIP

Tough position to be in Future and Sidco.

People are being arrested for selling questionable products right now to others desperately in need. As always, our focus is purity, safety and quality in the interest of protecting people in a market that is over-regulated in the some ways, and under-regulated in others.

Unregulated markets such as extraction lab supply, much like the current surging demand for sanitizer and disinfectant, allows for profiteers to take advantage of unsuspecting consumers.

If the etiquette is to make your own thread to speak openly and honestly about the current state of the marketplace, we will oblige.

2 Likes

where is this happening?? do you have any news feeds? or proof??

is this isolated to california, cause i havent seen any of this other than price guaging

7 Likes

I am not seeing where one of your posts was deleted from the Echo Chamber. You are correct, this is supposed to be mostly unmoderated. Feel free to remake the post.

This is all we’re asking for. your posts instead read like an advert for Solvent Direct. @ExTek90 gave an excellent suggestion on how to avoid issue in the future.

1 Like

I agree, @ExTek90 said it best. It’s about placing your content in the right spot, and not hijacking threads with advertisements

12 Likes

To be fair, after hearing you out he also let you re-post what was deleted.

1 Like

Another one of these fuckin’ threads.

Everyone quit bitching or make your own forum.

36 Likes

The fact that a thread got created titled “Future 4200 Censorship” should say a lot about the individual making this post I feel. This is a great forum and there is literally zero censorship. What you call censorship was literally people asking you some respect to others.

20 Likes

Ignorance i guess? There is censorship here your blind