Fundraising ideas

Please!
There was also rumblings and I made an effort to 501 the forum itself but ended up in my personal possession. Any input there is cool too. Feel free to DM future and myself.

3 Likes

Will do

1 Like

I had LegalZoom put together a 501c3 for me and do all the paperwork and filing for like $800. I just filled out a few questionnaires.

They even sent me a nice leather book with all the paperwork and a little stamp

5 Likes

My point exactly. Whatā€™s less than a grand to have this out of mind. Iā€™d help fund it as an initial donation.

3 Likes

There is a new legal service that is more personalized than Legal Zoom. They assign an attorney to your entity that stays with you throughout your contract. It comes with unlimited phone consultations and 20 pages of contract review per month plus corporate filings and compliance. Itā€™s a great service for only $150 per month. I get the same amount of legal helo out of $150 that I used to pay a $1500 retainer monthly to a private firm.

Hmu for a referral code and link to the website

6 Likes
Would you be down?
  • Yes, Iā€™m down to help startup a 501c3 Non Profit
  • No, but Iā€™m down to donate later maybe

0 voters

Lol poll results arenā€™t showing so tap in with a ā€œIā€™m down.ā€
Weā€™ll make something happen.

@sidco did I fuck up? I wanted a poll that shows the votes.

2 Likes

Man thatā€™s so awesome!

1 Like

I was going to use a service, but the cheapest total I could find through any agency was around $650. To do it yourself, and file the paperwork, the price totaled around $250-$300 for the fees in the State of AK. I havenā€™t even considered anything about my non-profit, and the stat of FL yet. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s going to be more fees in that state than AK, because of the way the state system is setup. FL runs off of fees like that, and a sales tax. AK runs off of oil money, so the fees are lower, and the barrier for entry is lower.
Iā€™m happy to help in any way I can, if there is anything I can do please tell me, and Iā€™ll be happy to help file paperwork, or whatever I can do to help in my capacity!

I love the idea, and want to protect it adamantly. In situations like this having a board that can direct funds and verify things to facilitate a similar campaign would ensure the people donating and receiving the funds is done as above board as possible. Obviously not the case here but I have seen this kind of love wear thin real quick.
As far as this time and what you do with the money after you get it, thatā€™s for the people donating to trust you. I trust you with a little booze and hookers.

8 Likes

Cancuuuun babbbbbyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Yall boyz like MeHicOooooo?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

5 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Donā€™t trust the drunk guy, heā€™s crazy!
For reals though, I will share everything that happens with, and through the forum. I talked to @Killa12345 at length about verifying things, and everything. I have many people watching to see what happens, and thus, many people I would let down if I was to be a douche. Iā€™m not a douche.
I try very hard to ensure that I mean what I say, and say what I mean. Iā€™m very much a man of my word, and it would bother me forever if I were to squander the chance Iā€™ve been given. This money will sit until it comes time to buy a vehicle, and begin the progress of my new life, and being my own boss again. Youā€™ll see! Iā€™ll share, and will always be open if asked to see for transparency.

3 Likes

I volunteer to help structure, manage and promote the 501c3. Currently, I am on several non-profit boards and I helped started several non-profits also. There is a ton of resources to help non-profit.

The hard part will be to decide on the goals of the new organization.

Naming the organization is also tough. As @Future stated, do not call it Future4200ā€¦

4 Likes

FYI. The process to submit the non-profit paperwork to the IRS has been streamline. Here is an introduction video about submitting the IRS Form 1023 :

2 Likes

I was kind of trying to follow along with the explanations on form1023.org, but I will check it out. When I get to FL my focus will be new LLC, etc. My non-profit ideas will have to take a back seat for a bit. I was able to secure a domain, and everything thanks to @moveweight. Still donā€™t know what to do with the site? But again, prioritiesā€¦ Domain is can-a-vet.org.

Iā€™ll check out your link! Thanks for the info, and I hope you wouldnā€™t mind if I hit you up with some questions when they come up? Thanks again!

2 Likes

@Capttripppp . Just ping me when you need help. I am more than happy to help out

1 Like

Perhaps a few of us should arrange a conference call?

3 Likes

I was wantting to incorporate but am reluctant. Even my local grocery says - 75 percent off all cbd so they are getting out.