FUNDRAISER: Let's get the Food Bank a walk-in freezer

I’m here to help in any way. Like I said, I’ve seen this happen before to a food bank and it really hurts the progression if humanity. People are less willing to give if they think it’s being squandered or being used in a manner that doesn’t help the intended recipients. We as humans are better than this.
@Cheebachiefextracts @Greenz @Sidco_Cat

5 Likes

I might be bumping this thread every now and then just to keep it to the top of the recently viewed on peoples future if that’s okay.

That way we can keep this thread alive for as long as possible.

3 Likes

Community love is what it’s all about! I’m glad to see the most of us coming together to help in these situations! You’re a great person @Miles-Beyond ! Thank you

@GroovyOctopusLabs thats the plan :call_me_hand:t3::pray:t3:

4 Likes

:octopus: :relaxed: ayyyyyyyyy

3 Likes

It’s the services, clones and art. I know people want these things.

3 Likes

also the LOVE that goes into donating things. and you get it back buying the donated items X 3

[quote=“Cheebachiefextracts, post:117, topic:137175”]

Also have clones available for this thread with this specific line as one of the choices (Link to plant photos in flower)

& will also add additional set to be auctioned off in here (I’ll keep tabs on it) start from this post on till next Wednesday at midnight! Full set of 12, mix n matched or single strain your choice. @Cassin got the original 6 so I added more up for grabs to spread the love for the community!

Don’t forget @Cloner’s 12 clone set either! (Donate $300 or more)

Or @moveweight’s free service deal! (Have to match his 1k donation, unlimited deals )

Or @Capttripppp’s art commission! $150 (Which Has been claimed!)

Don’t forget @Greenz offer for donations as well! Some super killer deals to be grabbed here for helping the church! (Seeds based upon donation & concentrate please make according donation)

@Miles-Beyond
Has offered up 5kg of CBD DISTILLATE. Please donate accordingly! ( will be up for donation or sold by vendor to have cash donated by producer).

Thank y’all again! I’m glad we’re all pushing this forward it’s amazing.

2 Likes

Good Morning, Bump!

2 Likes

@moveweight I will take you up on some website guidance!

@iLLnyeTheShatterGuy this also covers the glg cultivator membership from the April MOM deal. Thanks so much for sharing, very kind of you.

@Sidco_Cat please let me know if I can help with anything else, such a frustrating situation. I would totally be down to pay for @Capttripppp to fly out and manage a freezer project, if that helps.

Much love!

13 Likes

Appreciate the match @Cloner! Anything you need 888-6-WEIGHT Shoot me a text. You got a year of on-call assistance.

Let me know what .com you want if you don’t have one.

6 Likes

Awesome @moveweight @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy . @everyoneforthatmatterexceptacertainonewhoshallnotbementioned

Just want to say it’s refreshing to find out there are still people who have hearts and compassion for the downtrodden who are among us. Truly heartwarming.
Starting my week off great reading these posts.

Next: let’s figure out how to kick cancer square in the neck.

6 Likes

Oh my goodness! You bless me. Thank you, and thank you to @moveweight for the service in kind. :hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Help us know a daily tally @Sidco_Cat

Every little bit counts and the more we show the more we motivate others to join in!

3 Likes

I asked for an update.

3 Likes

@Cloner coming through! Sheeesh thank you brother! A well deserving mom right there. :metal:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

@moveweight ill mark it as claimed from here on out

4 Likes

It’s offered to anyone who matches. Unlimited. I can handle the expenses and organize the time.

1 year of services on-call Consultations and IT/Website assistance.

6 Likes

Lesssssgetttit :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

You are so very welcome! I would love to come visit next time I’m out.

Come on Future Family! Let’s raise some more money!!!

5 Likes

I take it you landed :wink:

Talk soon :heart:

3 Likes

Nah, lol, missed my first flight. Trying again in an hour…

3 Likes