FUNDRAISER: Let's get the Food Bank a walk-in freezer

So without further adooooo

Here’s the site I’ve been working in with @moveweight to be able to get my gear out there (merchandise) PLEASE, go check it out & grab something for yourself or a loved one to spread the love directly to the fundraiser here. Once the matters are hand are taken care of, I will keep this open to allow donations directly to others as well.

Thank you all!

https://cheebachiefextracts.live/shop/

We’re still changing the theme

3 Likes

It’s all you. I’m just showing you how

3 Likes

Yeah but if I didn’t have you hold my hand on this one it would be some ridiculous hoops getting it done, I appreciate the crap outcha

1 Like

Bump

[quote=“Cheebachiefextracts, post:79, topic:137175”]
Whomever wants it @ me & show proof of donation.

Also have clones available for this thread with this specific line as one of the choices (Link to plant photos in flower)

& will also add additional set to be auctioned off in here (I’ll keep tabs on it) start from this post on till next Wednesday at midnight! Full set of 12, mix n matched or single strain your choice. @Cassin got the original 6 so I added more up for grabs to spread the love for the community!

Don’t forget @Cloner’s 12 clone set either! (Donate $300 or more)

Or @moveweight’s free service deal! (Have to match his 1k donation)

Or @Capttripppp’s art commission! $150 (Which I think might have been just grabbed)

Don’t forget @Greenz offer for donations as well! Some super killer deals to be grabbed here for helping the church! (Seeds based upon donation & concentrate please make according donation)

Also don’t forget to pop into my online shop, all proceeds will be donated to these fundraisers!

Thank y’all & good night or morning to you all!

1 Like

“Got Wook juice?” Tee just went live, I know A LOT of y’all gonna want this one

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnFpHlBoae/?igshid=19mnl032y8lbw

1 Like

so has this been paid back @Sidco_Cat??

2 Likes

The art commission was picked up, but I might be persuaded to make another contribution! I’m honestly considering selling some prints, but originals are what I am offering here. I’ve actually never thought that there would be interest in my artwork outside of giving it away!

4 Likes

You’re an amazing artist & all around genuine person, there will be folks lined up for your screening & art. Once we get you into a lab somewhere, (I heard @TheWillBilly is scouting in Miami this weekend :wink:) I’m sure that everyone will want to support a veteran running clean extracts as well! :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m just trying to make it like everyone else, and I appreciate the kind words!

4 Likes

I’m feeling a safety meeting needed. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Saturday night $100 bottles of ciroc. :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

I can’t WAIT to smoke! The 27th and I get out of here. I haven’t smoked in so long, and I’m going to get SO high! It’s going to be awesome!

9 Likes

Bumping :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I really hope karma kicks him in the nuts!

5 Likes

Nah. I hope Karma gives you a big warm hug! Bless you!

5 Likes

Just wish I could give more

3 Likes

I remember that feeling when I got off probation.

4 Likes

Bump! (Also @Capttripppp art commission has been grabbed! )

Also have clones available for this thread with this specific line as one of the choices (Link to plant photos in flower)

& will also add additional set to be auctioned off in here (I’ll keep tabs on it) start from this post on till next Wednesday at midnight! Full set of 12, mix n matched or single strain your choice. @Cassin got the original 6 so I added more up for grabs to spread the love for the community!

Don’t forget @Cloner’s 12 clone set either! (Donate $300 or more)

Or @moveweight’s free service deal! (Have to match his 1k donation)

Or @Capttripppp’s art commission! $150 (Which I think might have been just grabbed)

Don’t forget @Greenz offer for donations as well! Some super killer deals to be grabbed here for helping the church! (Seeds based upon donation & concentrate please make according donation)

[quote=“Cheebachiefextracts, post:64, topic:137175”]

Also don’t forget to pop into my online shop, all proceeds will be donated to these fundraisers!

Thank y’all & good night or morning to you all!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Been reading the threads and am just disgusted people can stoop so low to screw over a church.

Don’t know if this could help, but I’d like to donate 5kg of 88% cbd disty to this cause. Please let me know how to proceed or I’ll sell it this week and donate the cash either way.
Peace to my good brothers and sisters.

10 Likes

Either or would be a marvelous addition to the items at hand here for donation to the fundraiser! If you’d like brother I’ll add you into my bumps & refer folks looking to you & @Greenz for this till they’re grabbed!

2 Likes