Genetics for 2021!

@Cheebachiefextracts check the wall baby boiiiiiiiii!!!

4 Likes

Looks like she’s gonna be solid

1 Like

Real talk, I fucked up my engineering calculation, and the weight of the ceiling started to lean the whole carport frame… Lateral bracing… Oh yeah, those things. :grin::thinking:

Cables and lateral bracing…

1 Like

Mostly lateral bracing…

There are 6 p’s. Maybe rethink before you get too committed.

Big thick & chunky! Just the way I like em :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But in all seriousness I’ll be flushing in 2 more weeks. & chopping in 3 :muscle:t3: This is the bx for those getting her already look forward to a frosted over garden when she is around!

3 Likes

I need some cuts forsure whats the price ?

Does anyone have access to real Exotik strains?

2 Likes

Lol thats the guy that disappeared

4 Likes

Yeah, fak scammers!

4 Likes

What are you looking for?

1 Like

@Demontrich has hammerheads vinaigrette which is a verified exotic! I also have the x I made with her to macv2 coming up in a few weeks. So if you want that REAL exotic hit him or

@Concentrated_humbold
Is another I believe running some real exotics as well.

Also @Greenleafpro

3 Likes

What does “exotic” even mean? Gatekeeping? One of a kind terps? Cash cropper? I’m not trying to be obtuse, but that phrase always seemed funny to me.

8 Likes

Instagram quality look mandatory, should have good nose, but not necessary for most. It’s a hype term that mind fucks the masses to spend more.

6 Likes

IMO it’s something that has that make you check the fridge 8 times & still not a damn thing in there vibe. Stupid frost, rare wild profiles that are complex with many notes, not just oh that’s kush. No I wanna smell that ginger, that light vinegar, with a hint of that thing you just can’t place your senses on. Then at the back end exhale, you get a whole different palate of flavor.

Ie: this Georgia pie my homie brought in last few weeks, has that suer definitive baccio gelato front end, & on the exhale it’s complete menthol with bright myrcene. Hitting the nail on the head for its cross.

The lineage is what makes it exotic to me. Not gate keeping, not up charging the masses, not hyping it but really proving, your pudding is better than their tapioca.

Yes cash crop, cause if you’re gonna do it, do it right. But be like myself, be affordable & efficent. But be the best you can be within that.

6 Likes

I have lots of these.

7 Likes
5 Likes

We as a community define our own no doubt & that’s a fact as I see it. But the “exotic “ label is just ig fad shit. It’s cool to have verified strains but what makes it exotic to us doesn’t always make it exotic to them & vice versa.

That’s sorts why I’m glad there was a exotics thread made, so anyone & everyone shows what they got working & if they’d like to share it, either name your price or barter, or set that shit free like wuhan did my fam.

4 Likes

The mother ship is taking shape. Welcome to nasa, pay no attention to the dirt floor.

4 Likes

I dont think too many are gonna release a 5k cut for peanuts any time soon. It will only deflate the value of said genetics.

2 Likes