Genetics for 2021!

What’s up growers. Just wanted to see if anyone had any interest in my genetics I’m currently running this year. Have tons more pictures, info, and lab testing that I can share if you’re interested. Have a few strains that aren’t on this list, as I haven’t decided if I want to release them.

Open to trades as well!

Thanks guys

14 Likes

running gg4, swamp boys gas stank, ethos colorado chem, and a couple other heaters.

have you run that kush mints before? love the pics i see of her

4 Likes

Yeah bro here’s my lab testing and pictures of her!

I have a bunch on my Instagram too of her.

10 Likes

This is in one of my greenhouses. Great yielder, mint/cookie terps with that gassy kush undertone.

6 Likes

Running the Pancake right now and it looks promising.

11 Likes

Yeah same here. Great veg time so far so can’t complain, loves to be topped

4 Likes

I’ve been looking for the authentic cut of GG4 for 2yrs now. I had the OG cut, lost it a few years back, and tried about 20 ppls version of gg4. All ppls cuts were NOT JW’s cut that I had.

11 Likes

As soon as I can, I’ll send it

8 Likes

yeah real deal gg4 is hard to source, with so many S1’s released and just mislabeled trash. keep looking shes out there, im in canada and i got her so should be easier for you to obtain if your in the states

8 Likes

Please and thank you!! Everyone just has some bullshit glue cross that looks like GG4, but doesn’t have that same crazy head high and glue terps. Everyone whores GG4 out for that crazy nug structure/stack

1 Like

OG gg4 used to jamb up my twister t4 it had so much resin.

14 Likes

you need to take glue around 10-11 weeks, most take it around 8-9 because they dont know any better

6 Likes

:joy::joy: the keif off those twister trimmers are insane. I used to make dry sift with mine when we ran our Zskittles through it :fire:

1 Like

I’ve seen lots of crosses with pancakes but no pictures of people growing it, looking forward to see how it does.

2 Likes

Do you like “Gas Stank”? Ive got a pack I need to pop.

2 Likes

That’s my girl! Haha

6 Likes

I like stank :grimacing:

6 Likes

its one of those burn behind the eyes heavy OGs , ill take some nice pics soon, shes only week 7 now and needs 4-5 more weeks

1 Like

its top top tier cannabis, Swamp boys breeding in the right direction

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: lol

Clone wars 2021

But in all seriousness I have a full fun of my Macv2bx, Mac’n’Fritter, & SKUD x ChunkyOrangeZkittlez this run & will be making backups :wink: also just got my original macv2 & fritter back in too :metal:t3:

4 Likes