Genetics for 2021!

Obviously with PHD in it

1 Like

That’s gonna be an awesome run man. Interested to see how all those MAC crosses do. I’m about to run Mac N jelly and Big chillz from cap here soon. Still have yet to find a super crazy keeper from his bean drops

4 Likes

Bringing Blue Dream back

4 Likes

The original v2 that I just got back does amazing. The bx I made has 2x the growth pattern & doesn’t take as long to veg. Mac’n’Fritter has similar structure but a different type of gas to her. I passed the original v2 around a while back & am glad to have her back in rotation to do so again as well as the others :metal:t3:

3 Likes

How the Mac and Jelly be?

2 Likes

Welcome to the future @CookieT!

7 Likes

I want the original Gorilla glue

10 Likes

We need Everyone with a gg4 cut to send it to one person to grow them all out.
A weekly grow journal

11 Likes

Let’s do it, I have 2 cuts to send… @Greenleafpro

10 Likes

i love her, cornbread ricky reposted mine on his IG recently!!

2 Likes

I volunteer as tribute! :raising_hand_man:t3::pinched_fingers:t4:
:joy::joy:

5 Likes

I got my GG4 from the old manager of the hydro store I used to run. He got it at a Cannabis Cup in Cali in 2015. The first thing we did was make 100 clones and give it away to med patients, so that cut is all over from SW MI to Chiraq. People ask if it’s the real deal, but it’s funny how variations in something like micronutrients or pH can make the same clone turn out totally different.

My money is on vintage strains strains and flavors this year like Haze, Durban, Cinderella 99 and Indiana Bubblegum. Ethos has unique terps that yield really well. Cookies is a solid franchise and their hype strains are always money makers.

I know I’m going to drop some coin on verified clones of Swamp boys Gas Stank and Apple Fritter.

13 Likes

About to pull the trigger on these seeds next week, plus a ton more, and clones from a few kind folks on this forum. Next week is gonna be a big one :slight_smile:

Soap S1
Soap x Apple Fritter
Soap x Black Cherry Gelato
Soap x Mac v2
Soap x Fish Scale
Soap x Tahoe Runtz

9 Likes

Man some Cinderella 99 would be insane. I smoked it one time when I was like 14 won’t forget it

4 Likes

Just make sure you get the legit pineapple pheno, not grapefruit!

7 Likes

What to grow next?

15 Likes

Nice selection :ok_hand: those should be amazing crossed

2 Likes

Double Skunk?

2 Likes

Cappuccino
If you guys ever have extra cuts. :raising_hand_man:

4 Likes

I know of telle-tale indicators if it’s a legit josey Wales cut, or a fake or s1.

I’ve been thru 7 gg4 that ppl say are the legit JW cut. All were close, but not the real deal.

edited for disclaimer
This could also be genetic drift from bad grower practices also.

So far the one I got from @cloner seems like it’s the legit pheno.

12 Likes