Fraction Finder Reviews

Yeah nice stereotyping you’re doing there buddy

The FF isn’t a product that is targeted to research labs.

Very few people in hemp care about any of the above- they just want to easily remove THC from their product and not have to listen to autistic screeching and hand wringing.

The FF, with a more powerful detector mounted on a column- will work perfectly for that.

You’re right though- I’m not a scientist, nor have I ever claimed to be.
My area of expertise is in operations management: maximizing efficiency.
cost control, inventory management, and structuring workplace culture so that toxic and unproductive behavior is eliminated.

Your attitude might fly in a classroom but you’re going to have a real hard time keeping a job with your need for self-validation.

never claimed to be a scientist

Go break another column and find a job meth boi

4 Likes

Lol it was made very clear that I didn’t break any columns at that dumpster fire of a lab, I documented the condition before I touched them and made them work despite their state.

I have never had a meth problem, that’s just slander.

Both claims were made by people proven to be criminally incompetent liars and everyone who has any firsthand experience in that sad situation knows this.

Keep perpetuating the drama tho ya troll, it just gives me more opportunity to debunk it.

Did @thespdking make a new account? Or Elliot delete his account? What’s happening? THEYRE MULTIPLYING

6 Likes

Lolol

1 Like

When you have over half the forum put you on ignore this happens i guess lol

3 Likes

THERES FUCKING MORE OF THEM?!?! WHATS HAPPENING !? AHHHHHH the trolls are breeding

8 Likes

Go smoke another bowl of meth dude jesus

What is going on here?

@spdking @spdqueen @thespdking @thespdking1

So many kings in this kingdom… and sadly only one Queen.

4 Likes

And the truth is they are ALL jokers

2 Likes

I have so many fans I love it.

5 Likes

Can’t wait until they all crumble and perish

2 Likes

I like turtles!

3 Likes

fucking roasted. nice job

1 Like

lets keep this on topic, it doesn’t seem like you have any valuable info to add here.
This forum isn’t a place for personal attacks, or sock puppet accounts.

4 Likes

Here’s a little bit of an update:

We currently have R&D partners testing the ultra-sensitive (US) sensor on their Chromatography processes. If we get permission from any of the testers to share their fraction finder run data, we will gladly post and overview that data on this page.

Users will be able to:

• Upgrade their existing sensor to the US sensor for an upgrade fee

• OR, simply purchase the standalone US sensor (it will work with their existing FF display)

Everyone else will be able to order a “Fraction Finder for Chromatography” kit with this US sensor automatically included. Pricing is not finalized.

1 Like

Sounds great. thanks for the update, if you are interested in getting more testers let me know, we run c18 columns every day and use manual in house analytics to test the fractions. but we would be happy to share some data from runs and also provide side by side hplc results.

4 Likes

@thesk8nmidget If you would like to partner on testing the new sensor please email or message us directly.

1 Like

Here’s a clip from the IG livestream our Chief Scientist did last week that goes over where we’re at right now with this project, including FF for Delta-9 remediation vs CRC, in a bit more detail.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-z23Exhi9G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes