Floraplex Terpenes

Haven’t got a chance to try the terps yet but they smell great and hooked me up with some diluent even after the promo ended. Good people!

I’ll post back once I try the various strains I bought!

2 Likes

Hey Jeff. This is my second order I’ve made using your terps and I like what I’ve tried so far. I just received my second order and 2 out of the five bottles were about 75% or 80% full. My first order was great. Just 2 out of the 5 bottles on this order weren’t filled all the way. If it wasn’t noticeable I wouldn’t even worry about it. What should I do?

Hey! Sorry to hear your bottles were not filled all the way? Can you send me pictures?

Also what is your order number?

Thanks!

The 3rd and the 4th are the ones that weren’t filled all the way. The strawberry cough was the baddest one though. The WiFi wasn’t as bad. Thanks

1 Like

Order number 63737

1 Like

always thought shoulder was full. i just tested some 3ml bottles from another source. bottle held 3.8ml to top of bottle. ill check the 5ml bottles after i use one.

2 Likes

Hi King!

I’m sorry about that. We’re upgrading all our systems to avoid this from happening again. I’ll make sure we make it right and hook you up with some extras :slight_smile: . We’ll get a package out to you on Monday.

2 Likes

Thanks Jeff! Can’t wait to try these new strains out. My favorite so far from you guys is the Gelato. Looking forward to trying out some carts and playing with these new flavors a bit. I’ll update once I try them out. Thanks again

1 Like

try mixing the gelato and the strawberry cough 50/50

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just ordered a gallon of 8 flavors mainly because of all of your reviews. Lets hope they are all true!

8 Likes

Hey Jeff. Haven’t received anything yet. Didn’t know what to do. I’ve been waiting to try out my new terps because I wasn’t sure if I would need to return anything to you guys. Thanks in advance for responding

1 Like

Hi King! I’m sorry about that! We’re moving to our new and much larger facility this week and I think the right hand wasn’t talking to the left hand in this case. I will make sure it gets done and sent next day air to your (for free) tomorrow. Sorry for the wait.

2 Likes

No problem. Thanks for the quick response bro. Congrats on upgrading the facility!

2 Likes

Woot! Two new blends are ready for action! :man_dancing:

Try them and let us know what you think!

I’m a big fan of watermelon, so the OG is right up my alley!

Orange Soda

Watermelon OG

2 Likes

Are you guys planning on selling these in the smaller 15ml size? I checked your website and the smallest size is an oz.

2 Likes

Damn baller! :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Haha. Just to clarify, I got one gallon. Not 8.

4 Likes

Hey! I just received strawberry cough and gelato terps and was curious if the dropper cap issue was still a problem b/c one of my bottles came lower than the other. They’re both 5 ml and one weighs a pretty good amount less. Packaging came smelling very strong of the strawberry cough terpene so it could have potentially leaked a small amount? I’ll post pictures of them both, and then each one on the scale. I really appreciate your guys’ business and love the smells!! Just don’t want this happening to anyone else or me on my next order

2 Likes

Absolutely! We’re in the process of moving into a new and much larger facility this week. Once we’re all settled we’ll work on smaller sizes for Orange Soda and Watermelon OG. :slight_smile:

HI Granto!

Yup, we resolved the cap issue (except for outliers). And it looks like you got a bad cap outlier. Sorry about that! Please DM me your contact info and we’ll make it right, as well as toss in a some free samples :slight_smile:

What blends would you like to try? Have you tried our Terpene Diluent?

3 Likes