Floraplex Terpenes

I have revived my samples, put together a few carts to try out. This bubble gun is good for sure. I also tried the sensory mix called relax , hints of lavender. Helps out in the evening after a hard day. This is quite a nice product. Thank you Floraplex

6 Likes

Hi. I was wondering if you can provide any info on terp ratio to use in tinctures? I read the thread but didnā€™t see anyone talking about it.
I have a large order coming from you and Iā€™m hoping to get some info.
Thanks!

I do 10% terps, i belive most use 10% as well

1 Like

Hi King!

Sorry for taking a little bit longer than expected to send out the replacement bottles and free Terpene Diluent sample. We just moved into our brand new and cutting edge production facility and lab, and weā€™re finally getting caught up!

As a thank you I hooked you up with some free samples, swapping your 5 mL Strawberry Cough and WIFI for 15 mL, and adding the 15 mL Terpene Diluent. I hope that helps offset the wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the review! Iā€™m stoked youā€™re satisifed. I too really like our Relax Sensory Blend.

Thanks again and thanks for being a great customer!

1 Like

I will definitely be making an order soon. Works really well for me

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks bro! You guys go above and beyond at Floraplex. Canā€™t wait to try everything out. Really appreciate the gesture and these samples you have on the way to me. Youā€™ve gained a customer for life. Thanks again! Floraplex rocks!

2 Likes

Awesome! We aim to please! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am using Florapex terps and have had some great success. However Iā€™m due to receive the terpene dilutent today and Iā€™m wondering if any users have used it with raw distillate.? Iā€™m wanting to know ratios and/or any tricks/input someone has for using the dilution solution. Thanks in advance.

I use it, i do 10 to 20 %depending on if im doing carts or syringes. At 10%cut and 5% terpenes my carts dont move, i have to do 20% on the syringes or you have a hard time getting it out.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly for your inputā€¦that gives me an idea. It sounds like itā€™s something you got to play around with a little bit to get your desired consistency.

2 Likes

Im also making delta 8 which is more stable then normal thc IMO.

1 Like

Got my sample of Strawberry Cough last week and am very happy with it. Will definitely be a staple in the rotation. Looking forward to trying a few new flavors soon - hoping the watermelon OG comes down to 15ml soonā€¦

1 Like

Hi @Granto!

Iā€™m sorry for the delay in sending out a new Strawberry Cough. We recently moved into our brand new manufacturing facility and weā€™re getting caught up.

Hereā€™s what on its way to you! Iā€™ll DM you a tracking very soon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if youre in the west coast it takes about 1-2 weeks to receive with the $12.95 2-5 day business shipping option. Iā€™ve ordered from here about 4 times. Only once has it came on time. the rest was stuck somewhere in the east coast. unfortunately i had my friend pick up the terps i purchased in dtla instead and overnight it for me as it was supposed to arrive today been.

Gredanko,

I apologize for the slower than usual shipping time that you experienced. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and the communities, as it provides an avenue to talk a little bit about what all goes into shipping terpenes.

Most of our isolated terpenes and terpene blends are classified as Class III flammable liquids when undiluted. This classification is determined by the flashpoint of the terpene(s) that are being shipped. IATA and DOT have a set of very strict rules for shipping hazmats with steep fines and penalties for violators. We ship primarily ground ā€œlimited quantityā€ (LQ) because shipping anything above ā€œexcepted quantityā€ (EQ) air requires a whole slew of accompanying regulatory documentation and a ā€œhazmat feeā€ imposed by UPS of $98 + the standard rate shipping fee. To be eligible for EQ shipping, terpenes cannot be packaged in bottles larger than 30mLs and the total combined volume of terpenes in the package cannot exceed 1000mLs. So we can ship up to ~33 x 30mL bottles (or various amounts/combinations of 5 and 15 mL bottles) EQ before having to ship ā€œfully regulatedā€, thus avoiding the $98 hazmat fee and 1/2hr of paper work per package. Fines are really steep for violators who ship air. Upwards to ~$70,000 per day per occurance for violating certain IATA rules.

For any of you who have had a gallon overnighted by us, you encountered a fully regulated package adorned by ~8+ stickers: a hazmat declaration pouch with 6 sets of signed shipping papers by our shipping manager, UN classification stickers, flammability sticker, limited quantity Air sticker, SDS information panel, hazardous material indicating arrow stickers etcā€¦ itā€™s a laborious and tedious task manually shipping fully regulated packages.

We are currently building our new website from scratch. One of the key features of the new site will be automating all of the various air shipping options. The amount of DOT/IATA rules, exceptions and exceptions to exceptions is staggarding. The complexity of programming the rules so that we can provide a vast array of shipping options is a bit daunting. However, we have it pretty much figured out at this point and will be launching the new website with enhanced shipping features in 6-8 weeks. :crossed_fingers:

For your information and everyone elseā€™s, USPS does NOT permit hazmat air shipping. They only permit ground LQ for hazmats. Believe it or not, USPS has the strictest and most cumbersome hazmat shipping policies. They require hermetically sealed containers accompanied by adsorbent matched to the volume of fluids that are being shipped and other tedious rules that make shipping a nightmare. USPS only allows LQ shipping of hazmats and not Small Quantity, EQ or fully regulated. As far as I know, Floraplex is the only terpene company that is shipping in full compliance with IATA/DOT currently.

With all that being said, none of the complexities of shipping hazmats should be an excuse for it taking two weeks for your package to get to you and because of that I am really sorry. Please DM me your order number and a list of flavors that you would like to try and I will send you a nice sample box.

1 Like

Irie,

It will most definitely come in 5 and 15mL bottles very soon. We are even considering launching our entire line in 1 or 2mL increments. The smaller bottles will be available in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the kind words!

6 Likes

I wish that I was as satisfied as the rest of you.
In the process of developing a new product I ordered a small sample of GSC and found the aroma does not resemble cannabis at all.
After finally reaching someone by phone I was told those volatile terps are impossible to capture. Wtf?
He then kindly offered to sell me some other varieties. $30 down the drain.

Talk to @colombiabeneficial he has cannabis terps that smell like fresh harvest

3 Likes

Well, people here know the difference between botanical terps and cannabis derived terpenes. That is why they are satisfied.

Are you ready to pay 80-100$ for a ml wholesale price?

You will have some terpenes that smell and taste like cannabis. Botanical terpenes doesnā€™t taste and smell like cannabis, they recreate the terpenes profile thatā€™s it.

Iā€™m curious, what kind of terpenes are you using right now?

1 Like