I tried using straight terpenes for my first batch at the 12% that Tom had suggested earlier in this thread and found that at that strength the terps overpowered my distillate and tasted more like a perfume than the flavors I had hoped for. After floraplex dropped their cutting agent I ordered it and used a 14% cut using 6% terps and 8% diluent. This ratio allows the distillate to be ever so slightly viscous and really allows the flavors of the terps to come through and taste ever so good.
Once again guys thanks for the hard work and great products.
If I could recommend just a couple ideas I would like to see an option for us to select overnight shipping as well as a few more terp profiles like an orange daquri. BlackBerry, lemon head, watermelon, cinnamon toast cr8nch, and something mango.
I make my carts several thousand at a time and really like to mix up the flavors.