Floraplex ~ High Viscosity ~ Terpene Diluent Free Samples for Future4200 members!

@FloraplexTerpenes

I’m sure you’re aware that people are analyzing True Terpenes stuff. It’s only a matter of time before someone moves on to your products. Care to share your ingredients before someone potentially drags your name through the mud?

2 Likes

I have some of floraplexs diluent. Ill call my local lab and ask if their machine is capable of testing it.

Future4200:

We have decided to raise the bar yet again by becoming the first and only terpene company to be transparent when it comes to our proprietary diluent ingredients! Over the next week we will release the full ingredient list of our diluents, starting today with our brand-new High Viscosity Teprene Diluent!

We will also release the GCMS lab report for our diluents along with heavy metal, pesticide, and resiudal solvent test reports.

We are taking these steps because we feel it’s important to be the gold standard in the terpene industry. We stand behind our products. We have nothing to hide. We want our customers to know what they are buying.

The whole Floraplex Terpenes family wants to thank the Future4200 community for the support and commitment you show toward advancing the industry. Good actors will help further legitimize the movement and help eliminate the bad actors, we are in this together! :fist_right::fist_left:

So, without future ado, the ingredients in our new High Viscosity Terpene Diluent thickener is (not in order of concentration):

(−)-β-elemene
β-bisabolene
Phytol
(−)-α-bisabolol

And stay tuned for more announcements very soon! :man_dancing:

14 Likes

Feel free, we have nothing to hide, but we will be releasing the full GCMS test in the next couple of days for the Terpene Diluent, and then in the coming week for the High Viscosity Terpene Diluent. Plus pesticide, residual solvent, heavy metal, microbial, and cannabinoid test results!

We aim to please, so if you can think of other tests we should conduct please let me know, I’m all ears!

We want to be open with you. So much so we spent about $28,000 over the past three weeks getting all sorts of 3rd party testing done on our products. And we’re spending another $9,000 this week.

As an example, see our Terpene Diluent thread where I just posted full test results, with full GCMS coming later this week. And we will be releasing full test suite results for the High Viscosity diluent in the coming week!

Terpene Diluent full test suite results

We are sharing everything we have on our diluents. We believe in being open and honest.

3 Likes

@ExTek90 YUP! :slight_smile: And we’re going a few steps further by releasing full GCMS, pesticide, residual solvent, heavy metal, microbial, and cannabinoid test results! Stay tuned!

5 Likes

Just created this new thread in case anyone missed this announcement:

Floraplex Terpenes High Viscosity Terpene Diluent: Full ingredients and information!

I discuss each terpene in the High Viscosity Terpene Diluent in that thread.

1 Like

This is why you guys rock

2 Likes

Thanks! And just wait, soon we will drop a ton of tests we had conducted. We strive to be open and honest. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Has this product kept up standards?
I had 30ml today I bought a while ago and decided to use. Waiting to test recrystallization.