Floraplex Terpene Diluent Free Samples for Future4200 members!

How much does the gallon sell for?

$2,499 unless you want a drum :slight_smile:

Ouch…

1 Like

@FloraplexTerpenes For those of us in states like CO with strict residual solvent limits (1000ppm for alcohol), with regards to products that are intended to be inhaled, do you believe the Terpene Diluent would lead to any testing issues given the terpene alcohols you mentioned?

Also, is it too late to get a sample? I’m still curious to check it out either way.

Thanks

1 Like

Nope, it’s not that type of alcohol. And for testing results see the Terpene Diluent COA, showing it meets current Californian rec. testing rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

Future4200:

We have deiced to raise the bar by becoming the first and only terpene company to be transparent when it comes lab tests of our diluents. We are releasing test results for heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, and microbes using the current California testing standards. And full GCMS reports.

We are taking these steps because we feel it’s important to be the gold standard in the terpene industry. We stand behind our products. We have nothing to hide. We want our customers to know what they are buying.

The whole Floraplex Terpenes family wants to thank the Future4200 community for the support and commitment you show toward advancing the industry. Good actors will help further legitimize the movement and help eliminate the bad actors, we are in this together! :fist_right::fist_left:

Please find the reports attached to this message. And stay tuned for more announcements very soon! :man_dancing:

Consolidated COA for heavy metals, pesticides, and residual solvents

Anresco Lab - Terpene Diluent - consolidated COA v1.0.pdf (457.8 KB)

Microbiological

SteepHill-Terpene_Diluent-microbials.pdf (887.5 KB)

Cannabinoids

SteepHill-Terpene_Diluent-cannabinoids.pdf (903.0 KB)

4 Likes

We want to be open with you. So much so we spent about $28,000 over the past three weeks getting all sorts of 3rd party testing done on our products. And we’re spending another $9,000 this week.

As an example, see our High Viscosity Terpene Diluent thread where I just posted full recipe ingredients, with full GCMS coming later this week. And we are going to release the full ingredients list of our Terpene Diluent in the coming week!

High Viscosity Terpene Diluent ingredients

We are sharing everything we have on our diluents. We believe in being open and honest.

8 Likes

Very nice!! Thank you for being open about your product…

6 Likes

Question regarding storage of floraplex terpenes…would you recommend refrigeration? I get some interesting blooms in an unopened bottle of diluent when its refrigerated.

Hi Xersist!

In terms of the Terpene Diluent, that should be kept in a cool and dry location, but not the refrigerator. Once it warms up to room temperature the cloudiness goes away.

Thanks!

1 Like

This is precisely what i observed. Thank you for confirming.

1 Like

@FloraplexTerpenes recently used your dilutent and terps in raw gold distillate, after mixing there seems to be a sort of oily lined look faintly through the oil, I’ve never ran into this issue before, could it need to be heated a bit more? I try to keep my temourature very very low maybe I need to go a bit higher for a better mix? Flavors are amazing by the way!

1 Like

Do you have a picture? I did some carts with the diluent without any problem (did 300-400 carts). I mix at 130-140F and it works fine for me.

1 Like

Lab results for the floraplex dilutent

Looks like terps to me

Edit, im also sending a sample to a certain “wolf” to have his guy run it thru his gs as well

10 Likes

Hi hwerden1!

Thanks for the kind words, I’m stoked you’re so happy. :slight_smile: We have a bunch of new strain blends and flavor profiles dropping soon!

About the Terpene Diluent, what you describe is not something others have reported to us. It almost sounds as if it’s an incomplete mixture. Heating the concentrate until it is flowing and then mixing in the diluent works well, and preheating the diluent to the same temperature as the concatenate can reduce mixing time. Did you include anything else in the mixture?

1 Like

Hey Demon!

Thanks for posting this. Great timing too, because our R&D team is busy readying our brand new and industry first Terpene COAs! We had a lab analyze our current strain blends, sensory blend, etc. to list all of the terpenes we include. We will release our Terpene COAs soon, along with test results of current California regulations for the same products.

In other good news, we are dropping new strain blends and flavor profiles soon!

5 Likes

Always glad to help the community out.

5 Likes

I can’t figure out how to DM you. I saw another post where you offered to send someone samples of different strains and a sample of diluent. I have been researching terpenes for days now and can’t decide. Do you think you could help me out and let me try some? I am new to making carts and am looking to make the best. Maybe if you or someone can let me know how to DM you.

1 Like

I am waiting on an order I placed a few days ago. I’m looking forward to trying it. Will send a review late next week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

You’re a champ, thanks!

1 Like