Floraplex ~ High Viscosity ~ Terpene Diluent Free Samples for Future4200 members!

No I don’t, which is why I asked if this vendor does. I don’t understand the context of your question… are you trying to negate my question be saying no other vendor does so why bother asking?

Interested in trying. How do I get in contact with you?

You can Contact Us, and I can DM you which allows you to DM me back.

What the maximum ratio your company has used this product in a vape before? Is speed shipping available?

2 Likes

Hi John!

For non-crystallized product (T disty), we’re told beta testers have enjoyed up to 15% w/w. But because there is a slight flowery aroma and flavor at high use rates, I’d suggest starting lower around 10%. Testers have used upwards of 20% w/w, but greater than 20% the flavor of the thickener can be too pronounced for some terpene blend profiles. It can dissolve without crystallization upwards of 40% isolate, e.g, 1 gram of final mixture has 0.4 gram isolate and 0.6 gram thickener, in case you wanted to modify the THC and CBD ratios of the final product.

And yes, we ship next day air, 2 day, or 3 day.

Is it just me or does using a thickener in your end product just scream greed, and a crappy lab who puts out bunk product?

2 Likes

Hi big!

There are many legitimate reasons our customers want a high viscosity diluent. One of the biggest reasons we created this was for hemp distillate and isolate. No other diluent that we know of can hold as much hemp derived CBD products without crystallizing. Many of our customers only work with industrial hemp and they need a terpene dilunet that can hold a lot of isolate and/or disty without crystallizing. Another big use is to add isolate to T disty, to adjust the THC:CBD ratio, which again isn’t really possible with other diluents on the market.

Due to the aroma and flavor of our new product, using it a very high rate isn’t likely going to help people who want to be underhanded. Something we certainly don’t support (being underhanded).

Thanks! :slight_smile:

If the constituents aren’t listed, can’t be verified, the manufacture tells you it’s our proprietary formula, have zero scientific data to back up how safe it is to vape or ingest, well that’s something to ponder!

1 Like

Just wondering, are you this fun at parties too?! :wink:

I already commented on the ingredients: that’s something we are seriously discussing internally. It’s a mixture of four different natural terpenes, one of which is uncommon and another that’s rare. I would also add that we are more open than any of our main competitors.

And I’m not sure if you read this whole thread before you posted, because I already address the “zero scientific data” point. I quote myself:

I wasn’t clear before regarding “lack of” because I was referring to a lack of evidence it’s an inhalation hazard. There are data from a Final Report on the Safety Assessment from the International Journal of Toxicity that does not indicate an acute inhalation toxicity hazard from the main terpene that comprises our ground breaking new product.

Thank you for you questions!

1 Like

The comment wasn’t addressed to you so stay out of it!

You posted what you posted, in a Floraplex thread. By default it was addressed to/at Floraplex as well as whomever you were targeting with it.

Moderation isn’t your job here, so stay out of it.

14 Likes

@FloraplexTerpenes

I’m sure you’re aware that people are analyzing True Terpenes stuff. It’s only a matter of time before someone moves on to your products. Care to share your ingredients before someone potentially drags your name through the mud?

2 Likes

I have some of floraplexs diluent. Ill call my local lab and ask if their machine is capable of testing it.

Future4200:

We have decided to raise the bar yet again by becoming the first and only terpene company to be transparent when it comes to our proprietary diluent ingredients! Over the next week we will release the full ingredient list of our diluents, starting today with our brand-new High Viscosity Teprene Diluent!

We will also release the GCMS lab report for our diluents along with heavy metal, pesticide, and resiudal solvent test reports.

We are taking these steps because we feel it’s important to be the gold standard in the terpene industry. We stand behind our products. We have nothing to hide. We want our customers to know what they are buying.

The whole Floraplex Terpenes family wants to thank the Future4200 community for the support and commitment you show toward advancing the industry. Good actors will help further legitimize the movement and help eliminate the bad actors, we are in this together! :fist_right::fist_left:

So, without future ado, the ingredients in our new High Viscosity Terpene Diluent thickener is (not in order of concentration):

(−)-β-elemene
β-bisabolene
Phytol
(−)-α-bisabolol

And stay tuned for more announcements very soon! :man_dancing:

14 Likes

Feel free, we have nothing to hide, but we will be releasing the full GCMS test in the next couple of days for the Terpene Diluent, and then in the coming week for the High Viscosity Terpene Diluent. Plus pesticide, residual solvent, heavy metal, microbial, and cannabinoid test results!

We aim to please, so if you can think of other tests we should conduct please let me know, I’m all ears!

We want to be open with you. So much so we spent about $28,000 over the past three weeks getting all sorts of 3rd party testing done on our products. And we’re spending another $9,000 this week.

As an example, see our Terpene Diluent thread where I just posted full test results, with full GCMS coming later this week. And we will be releasing full test suite results for the High Viscosity diluent in the coming week!

Terpene Diluent full test suite results

We are sharing everything we have on our diluents. We believe in being open and honest.

3 Likes

@ExTek90 YUP! :slight_smile: And we’re going a few steps further by releasing full GCMS, pesticide, residual solvent, heavy metal, microbial, and cannabinoid test results! Stay tuned!

5 Likes

Just created this new thread in case anyone missed this announcement:

Floraplex Terpenes High Viscosity Terpene Diluent: Full ingredients and information!

I discuss each terpene in the High Viscosity Terpene Diluent in that thread.

1 Like

This is why you guys rock

2 Likes

Thanks! And just wait, soon we will drop a ton of tests we had conducted. We strive to be open and honest. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Has this product kept up standards?
I had 30ml today I bought a while ago and decided to use. Waiting to test recrystallization.