First time making diamonds what do I need YES IVE READ The sops

I’m SO looking forward to lunch today. I picked up some biscuits last night, and my pap came by and dropped off a couple of his homegrown maters. My wooks and I are gonna eat like kings at work today! The running SOP is butter, mater, S&P, lil mayo. Bam! You have the best meal in under 5min.

8 Likes

My dumb ass usually eats a huge breakfast and a huge dinner - I really need to start adding that elusive third meal in there a day so I stop wondering why I’m feeling like a walking corpse by the end of the day

1 Like

I’m usually a stims in the mornin and nothing all day. Couple beer at quittin time. And then gorge myself for dinner. Here lately I’ve been throwing that elusive other meal in there and it has really been delightful!

3 Likes

Haha, the daily adderall is always the side dish with breakfast!

They say you shouldn’t smoke adderall out of those little glass rose tubes but I SAW YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND THEY SAY DOCTORS DON’T KNOW SHIT!

4 Likes

Well i mean first grow we did pretty good. I just know 3 a light is possible and @Dr.stanky ill take your offer and I’ll bring some shit and buy the grub I ain’t a cheap or ungrateful fuck

I know you need to dry ice your material and dry ice and 99 iso on the chill column but what’s a good price cls or a company that doesn’t rob or anyone got someshit laying around.
I know you need good material,dry ice and the whole closing the jar while the bubbles move slow/ a decent amount of tane left.

I’ve made dream aka demetri so science I like

Oh and the hash I make soon and company name it’s The Top Tier

Nah seriously.

Best way to learn this is to have someone walk you through it.

Nope, that’s not how lots of the folks here made it to where they are, but it is still the safest route.

Unless your choice of mentor involves folks who have trouble understanding why you Don’t put extract on your stove

13 Likes

Cyclopath wasn’t the one that offered so you may wanna work on looking like you’re actually reading what people write while asking about explody gasses

3 Likes

This is gold

3 Likes

That was a first effort, too! :wink:

3 Likes

My bad rosin and Waking up from a long night will do that

Tagged fixed

I’m just saying it doesn’t look like you’re paying much attention and any good teacher values safety and precautions more than teaching the actual subject especially when dealing with things like this. Long night, short night, lots of rosin, no rosin - explosions and fires are explosions and fires and they don’t care what kind of state you’re in.

4 Likes

Well I’m just asking question but if someone wants to school or mentor me. They’ll know and feel I put all my heart into it

Have you ever had tomato gravy over good cat head biscuits? My mom makes the best on earth.

5 Likes

Top Tier, and you’ve never made hash?

…and you’d like to start with “diamonds”…

I recommend EHO and Squish as appropriate starting points. You can certainly choose another route. A trusted guide to get you through the first couple of attempts is a solid response. On the job training is another…

Edit: anyone know if hutzpah is actually flammable? Or is it just a source of ignition?

11 Likes

Seems like you’re intent on doing this the wrong way from the start… my only advice on open blasting is DON’T FUCKING DO IT.

8 Likes

I just came home from giving the dog a ride around town (she was begging for a ride and has been SUCH a good girl) - I come home and what the fuck is on my front step!? A MISDELIVERED GRUBHUB ORDER WITH A BREAKFAST BURRITO.

10 Likes

Sheeiiit! I call that livin in high cotton!

3 Likes

Now weren’t we also talking about heat sealed bricks of a million dollars, right? ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION, WHATEVER ENTITY SENT ME THIS BURRITO?!

6 Likes

Nonsequential, mind. Don’t want none of that Eagle Eye shit kicking down your door! Fuck that was a good movie.

2 Likes

Bro is a walking meme at this point

2 Likes