First time making diamonds what do I need YES IVE READ The sops

If I wanted to open blast or cls I don’t know which way to go but I’d like to open blast safely as possible what are those metal tubes and not glass

What else will I need

A storm is brewing image

38 Likes

Ben, for gods sake(and your neighbors) don’t open blast.

15 Likes

If you’ve read the THCA crystallization threads, you should know that you could use CO2, ethanol, or even rosin to achieve “diamonds”.

If you don’t know how to make BHO, perhaps you should address you question there.

17 Likes

Dude I would read for a fucking month or two more - if you even have to ask this you’re already in insanely dangerous territory… Weren’t you asking how to get 3lbs a plant indoors last month too? Walk before you run because that’s how fires and explosions happen.

15 Likes

Nah. But this is not a “how do I diamond?”.

2 Likes

How are babby formed?

1 Like

Ben, hop in the car and bring your ass up to Michigan and I’ll show you how to properly run a cls. Best offer you’ll ever get kiddo.

22 Likes

@LordHashington: tell us lord of the tons of hash you haz made.

You don’t haz hydrocarbons yet.

How HAVE you made hash?

9 Likes

Usually cast iron and taters

8 Likes

Speaking of taters, I better get digging…:joy:

4 Likes

Fuck now I want a breakfast burrito

5 Likes

38 Likes

laheydrunk

IT COULD CERTAINLY BE WORSE…just sayin.

17 Likes

You need paperwork

6 Likes

I’m SO looking forward to lunch today. I picked up some biscuits last night, and my pap came by and dropped off a couple of his homegrown maters. My wooks and I are gonna eat like kings at work today! The running SOP is butter, mater, S&P, lil mayo. Bam! You have the best meal in under 5min.

8 Likes

My dumb ass usually eats a huge breakfast and a huge dinner - I really need to start adding that elusive third meal in there a day so I stop wondering why I’m feeling like a walking corpse by the end of the day

1 Like

I’m usually a stims in the mornin and nothing all day. Couple beer at quittin time. And then gorge myself for dinner. Here lately I’ve been throwing that elusive other meal in there and it has really been delightful!

3 Likes

Haha, the daily adderall is always the side dish with breakfast!

They say you shouldn’t smoke adderall out of those little glass rose tubes but I SAW YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND THEY SAY DOCTORS DON’T KNOW SHIT!

4 Likes

Well i mean first grow we did pretty good. I just know 3 a light is possible and @Dr.stanky ill take your offer and I’ll bring some shit and buy the grub I ain’t a cheap or ungrateful fuck

I know you need to dry ice your material and dry ice and 99 iso on the chill column but what’s a good price cls or a company that doesn’t rob or anyone got someshit laying around.
I know you need good material,dry ice and the whole closing the jar while the bubbles move slow/ a decent amount of tane left.

I’ve made dream aka demetri so science I like

Oh and the hash I make soon and company name it’s The Top Tier