Filling & capping solutions

Really appreciate that. I will talk to our engineers and see what they can do.

1 Like

Looks pretty simple and badass actually. Its just a large machine

Lol ok.
Ya thatā€™s not over complicated. You know we all need to suck our carts out of the moving foam base via vacuum and insert it into an external base. Ya thatā€™s standard Iā€™d say lol.
Ive seen machines do more with way less moving things

Look how easy is it to load carts into the full-auto machine. Takes one hand and a few seconds. No sorting or placing needed

1 Like

you ever squeeze a fifty shot 2000 times in a day. Itā€™s no joke. My highest day ever was 2k with it, and that was enough.

badass Rube Goldberg machine. Iā€™ve seen it on ig before. Like 50k iirc

1 Like

2000 carts on an allflex is a nightmare. That would be 80 reloads. Thats a 10 hour day if you are some kind of immortal. Probably a 10 hour day with a team of people. They will be miserable too. Cause that is 2000 caps to place.

1 Like

They already make those but the average customer doesnā€™t know they exist or isnā€™t willing to invest in them.

https://humboldtvapetech.com/product/sai-vaporizer-w-top-air-flow-titanium-bucket-coil-installed-w-two-coils/

@Jiggymatic

1 Like

I own one of these, if they could get the quartz bucket to heat up like the skillet they would be perfect

1 Like

how are the 710 sharks? we need a solution ASAP, looking to spend under 25K or possibly leasing one.

1 Like

They have viscosity limits and minimum fill amounts

and poor reviews

2 Likes

Our viscosity is high so that will not work . We are on limited time and demand is high so just grasping to try and get something quick.

Very excited to try your option!

1 Like

Heating the bottom has been a nightmare and a bottleneck for me. I had a solution from the start but it is not aesthetic. Just put a paper bag on her and weā€™ll be good. Aesthetics cost me two weeks.

I will start accepting payments Thursday the 11th. I would REALLY prefer bitcoin/in person transactions but I can do paypal. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be able to post them on the website for the general public for another 2 months at least.

For everyone that has gotten on the list in the past two weeks, you got a longer wait ahead of you, sorry. You can still send me money but you will have a week to two week lead time. I gotta receive/test the heaters for quality assurance. Iā€™m not tryna get Future4200 jumped, it looks painful

5 Likes

A more clear video of it working

1 Like

Looks baller but does it come with Bose noise canceling ear muffs?

1 Like

So many small moving parts worries me a little. What do we do if something malfunctions on the unit? Do you sell replacement parts or kits? What is most likely to break first? Do you offer any kind of warranty?

2 Likes

We offer one year warranty for all the core components (except for the consumables), and life time maintenance, so we always have replacement parts available. We will give clients some extra consumables for long term use. According to our clients using this machine, they donā€™t have any issue for now, they said it is quite reliable. As far as I know one of our clients has been using this machine for 2 years without having any problem. We have technicians in the US and you can get 24 hours support , they will troubleshoot your issue. Most of the time if problems happen that is because of settings, not the hardware itself malfunctioned. But always, we will have replacement parts available if there is really a hardware problem.

2 Likes

Yea it is a little bit noisy:rofl: We can ship it with a noice cancelling headphone but, I prefer sony actually :laughing:

2 Likes

looks expensive. whats the price range.

710 shark filling machine manufacturer ,see if you are still having the requirement?