Farmers and Growers looking for 15-25% increase in product yield. Organically. With microbes.

Hi grow friends!
My boyfriend just took on a major roll with a company who specializes in helping farmers organically increase there overall yield of products from 15-25%. They have had great response in Oregon from a Hemp farm. We are starting with our Hemp farm here In Nevada.
Anyone interested? I can give you more information if so :slight_smile:

does this increase TAC to the point where the seeds from @Seth will test “hot”?

1 Like

We tested the grow in Oregon and they were at 21.9% cbd with delta9thc at .11.

So no, not looking like a bump in thc content.

You have a coa for this?

21.9/.11= 199.09

Ahhh delta 9 thc sorry didn’t see that

Tell us more please. What sets this product apart from other microbials?

It’s a unique microbial tea they have come up with. It rejuvenates the soil by introducing a large population of beneficial microbes in the rhizosphere microbiome as a competitive exclusion method to provide the enzymes to break down and convert organic matter into micronutrient uptake.

They guarantee the product will work, if it doesn’t produce you don’t pay. It’s a great setup for anyone interested to try but don’t want to commit without testing first.

1 Like

Great, patenting what has been done for free for years. Probably minutes of research to come up with your own tek. You may want to send a check to the Native Americans who developed this concept on this land. I’m just saying.

5 Likes

Thanks for your input!

1 Like

What species of microbes are we talking about? If you can’t disclose that, I wouldn’t touch this stuff whatsoever. Any microbial soil additive should list what specific microbes are being used.

Because what you’re talking about is just mychorizae inoculation, and it’s been done a million times…

3 Likes

So, what sets this product apart from any other mychorizae treatment?

Would someone who already uses microbial treatments get a 25% increase in harvests too?

If you can’t clearly explain what makes it different, post the patent application, then we can see for ourselves if it’s worth it or not.

2 Likes

Great white mycos x10?

3 Likes

If you can guarantee me a 25% weight increase, I’m down for it 100%

I’m already +1.2gpw

3 Likes

But guys, it’s patent pending, it’s gotta be good right!?!?!

2 Likes

Same here man, c’mon @Surrahme hook it up!

This reminds me of these guys lol

1 Like

It’s multiple microbes being used to make this work. And yes, guaranteed.

Would be happy to do a presentation for anyone who is interested.

They have their own bank for microbes and the farmers we have worked with so far have been blown away. This isn’t just for cannabis…